Mountain Biker Jumps the Tour de France Peleton

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2018 9:21 AM

Somebody's done it again! And with a sui no-hander, no less!

|

7/17/2018 9:28 AM

We must of course honor Dave Watson's original stunt here too:

|

7/17/2018 9:58 AM

Excellent! 🤘

|

7/17/2018 12:17 PM

Rider most likely to do this after he retires from pro peloton: Peter Sagan

|

7/17/2018 2:33 PM

This might sound really weird but i think it should make sense to others given the Watson jump...

I feel like if you don't get bucked and ejected upon landing, you half-assed your TDF jump. I hope the rider in the photo a) is actually shirtless; b) got bucked and ejected on the landing; c) scorpioned in front of a bunch of cameras but walked away unhurt.

|

7/17/2018 10:29 PM

PlunderPath667 wrote:

This might sound really weird but i think it should make sense to others given the Watson jump...

I feel like if you don't get bucked and ejected upon landing, you half-assed your TDF jump. I hope the rider in the photo a) is actually shirtless; b) got bucked and ejected on the landing; c) scorpioned in front of a bunch of cameras but walked away unhurt.

You DID see that there was a video, or did you...?

|

7/17/2018 11:38 PM

Here's a POV - gnarly stuff! Alexis Bosson, you da man.

|

7/18/2018 3:37 AM

PlunderPath667 wrote:

iceman2058 wrote:

You DID see that there was a video, or did you...?

Dude don't feed into his comment.Theres a group of them and its best to just let them comment and assume.

|

7/18/2018 3:29 PM

Might as well show another one:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=16s&v=X8TLp2t8bJI

|

7/19/2018 1:22 AM

Wasn't expecting such a short run into the jump - fair play

|