Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Kickstarter Project- Shoe and Peal Combo

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2015 8:14 AM

If you're ridding flats and looking for more grip with some peace of mind to step out easily, then this combo is just for you. 

If you want grip on the climbs and ease of stepping out on the descents, this pedal is for you. 

If you want to wear the same shoe at work that you commuted to get there in, this combo is for you.

On the other hand, if you're already comfortable in clips, I don't expect you to make the switch, but you never know, plenty of accidents (minor or major) come from being clipped in.  And that is why I designed this honey comb fitting technology. Designed with safety in mind. By a rider for the riders.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/932326904/bicycle-pedal-and-shoe-combo-safe-and-easy-connect?ref=nav_search

It would mean a lot if you guys could share this link on your Facebook page.  There's even an option for backers to suggest a name for my company too! 

This project that has consumed most of my free time and energy while maintaining and progressing at my regular job.  If I reach my finding goal, backers will get the highest quality shoes and pedals available on the market.  I am looking at titanium spindles, shielded ball bearings, nylon composite pedal body molds and a similar compound of rubber to Stealth rubber on Fiveten shoes.  

I'll be at inter bike as well.  Booth 10233.

Thanks,
Max Klein
www.kleindesignsllc.com
Photo

|