Is there something special about the Mondraker Summum?

Related:
A lot of riders say that just about all top of the line DH bikes out there are great (and the pros aren't allowed to mention favorites) but we all know some bikes just have that fire that makes you go all out.

The only bike that we definitely know was objectively better than the rest at the time was the Sunday, and I can personally vouch for it. Everyone that rode it just seemed to push harder than they do on other bikes.

I know a lot of us are noticing that the Mondraker team shreds, and the riders that leave it don't seem to have that "fire" when riding on different bikes. I've never tried one but it's reviews are pretty much your standard "it's a good downhill bike", nothing especially glowing.

Has anyone had good time under one? The current version has been out there for awhile
|
depeche4
6/9/2018 9:54am
I have had two, 26 and the new one. Hands down the fastest most stable in the rough stuff dh bike I have owned. I think the longish wheel base does not hurt that. I had come off of a few different versions of the SC and Trek bikes. Rode it back to back with a Wilson, not even close.

Post a reply to: Is there something special about the Mondraker Summum?

The Latest