Accessibility Widget: On | Off
Related:
Create New Tag
Darrel Darrel
8/16/2013 4:12 PM

Hi,

Can you all please take 5 mins to vote for my wife Gayle, she's been shortlisted for the Nurofen Big Lives award and is hoping to use the money to upgrade her 1999 Santa Cruz Super 8 to a more modern bike. As she's getting a bit bolder and racing she's worried she will brake the old bike.

VOTE HERE http://a.pgtb.me/G0tqKp

It would make Gayle's day if she wins and she might stop moaning at me for buying a new M3 frame last sunday (I was supposed to be looking for a new bike for her)

Cheers

erikthefatty erikthefatty
8/16/2013 10:11 PM

Go, Gayle! This is erikthefatty from the PB Pig Ugliest thread. I already voted for her, but figured I'd show some support on Vital too.
For everyone else that sees this, these are two great people and Gayle deserves your vote! Only takes about 15 seconds of your time to help out a member of the community.

Big Bird Big Bird
8/18/2013 7:01 PM

I don't Facebook, so I can't vote for her. But anyone who has nursed a Super 8 deserves respect. And you Darrel are a mean, mean man. I would moan at you to your death bed. That was cruel. I hope she wins and gets a better bike than yours.

Darrel Darrel
8/19/2013 10:36 AM

I only payed £230 for the frame smile
Please could any of you guys on here who do do facebook vote for her it would be very greatful

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry