Help! Tips for riding stops BC and Rockies.

Related:
spech
Hi crew.
I’m doing my first overseas riding trip and have aprox 8 days of riding I can fit in (travelling with my wife and will be 6month old baby) we and in Canada mid August to eairly September (3weeks).
I’m planning 3 days in whistler bike park at the end to avoid tail end of crankworks and Squamish for a day or so. We are also driving over the Rockies and was considering Revelstoke. I’m probably intermediate ish and pretty ok with most black trails and like faster trails but tech is fun too.
I’ll be taking my trail bike (transition Patrol)
So any must do trails or areas surrounding I should be looking into? Any advice would be awesome.
Thanks
|
bturman
2/14/2019 1:43pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2019 1:43pm
Revelstoke has a bunch of great riding.

Pemberton is north of Whistler and has a totally different, rockier and looser feel.

Kamloops is great as well. You'd likely really enjoy this area and nearby Sun Peaks Resort given your preference for fast trails.
2/15/2019 7:16pm
The Kootenays have a lot of amazing single track and some machine built trails.
2/16/2019 8:14am
bturman wrote:
Revelstoke has a bunch of great riding. Pemberton is north of Whistler and has a totally different, rockier and looser feel. Kamloops is great as well...
Revelstoke has a bunch of great riding.

Pemberton is north of Whistler and has a totally different, rockier and looser feel.

Kamloops is great as well. You'd likely really enjoy this area and nearby Sun Peaks Resort given your preference for fast trails.
The Pineview network in Kamloops is real fun with a number of fun flowy options, tech and a couple of large loops. Easy access right off the highway too.

Post a reply to: Help! Tips for riding stops BC and Rockies.

The Latest