Great upgrade PT II

vinny4130
Edited Date/Time 1/21/2016 12:50am
First let me say this was made by a friend of mine who made this, but I really like what it did for ergonomics and aesthetics on my bike. So I thought I'd share.
sram
Shimano new
Shimano old
Its for someone that likes the bike setup to be just right, someone that will notice the levers are out of place. It's also a great way to clean up the housing at the front of the bike and keep the dropper housing off the lever.
Also bikerumor
|
1/20/2016 7:48pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2016 7:49pm
That's cool stuff, I've been keeping an eye on Lindarets and these dropper adaptors are keen just like the rest of their products. You could make one with an old bar end and a hacksaw but these are done right. Those boost adaptors are a no brainer but it sounds like they got some brains to back up the Boost-
vinny4130
1/21/2016 12:50am
Funny people think the old bar end would work but, even the first version of the remount was much more thought out than that. The og remount will fit under the shimano indicator window of the shifter, for someone that still uses a front derailleur it's not to bad. Admittedly it was a tad long but cutting it wasn't hard.

Post a reply to: Great upgrade PT II

The Latest