Accessibility Widget: On | Off

GT Sensor Vs Cannondale Trigger

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2015 12:56 PM

So I am looking for an all around bike that is a little more on the aggressive side to ride around the NC area. I have narrowed my choices down to these 2: I work at a shop and these are 2 of the lines we carry
GT Sensor Carbon Expert
or
Cannondale Trigger 3

Initially I was all about the Trigger with its rear shock that you can switch from 85 to 140 travel, but the more I talked to a few people about it, the more I heard that they don't even use the DYAD rear shock and rumors that it would be going away. (Proprietary shock and all)
Then I heard of the GT Sensor X Pro, which is the alum version that has upgraded Pike 150 fork, shorter stem, wider bars, and Race Face narrow/wide. My concern with that was that I heard it was a tank and for the same price I can go with the Carbon version.

So I am on the fence with this decision and wanted to get some opinions as you all probably have done in the past before you lay down some loot on a bike.

Pros, Cons, Opinions are all welcome.

Thanks

Dinger

|

6/3/2015 5:12 PM

Enjoy your new GT Sir.

|

6/9/2015 8:31 AM

The Sensor is a good choice, I would definitely recommend it over the Trigger.

|

6/9/2015 8:49 AM

Thanks guys. I was thinking about a few other brands but limited to what the shop carries right now.

I think I will go with the Sensor Carbon Expert as of right now. I have heard good things about it and look forward to some sessions in the future.

Dinger

|