Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Favorite bike brand?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/23/2015 4:02 PM

I like Giant bikes. Even though I never owned one yet, my next one will be one for sure! Oh and would a giant stance 27.5 2 be better than my raleigh tokul 3? Not much price difference. What's your favorite?

|

8/23/2015 8:34 PM

I've lived in Santa Cruz for over half of my life and I'm pretty sure that I served as an unpaid product tester for quite a few years of that. (One day/frame, they just stopped breaking anymore. I went through four or five Hecklers, four or five Chameleons and two Super 8's first. But they just kept coming back for free.) I even worked for the company for a few months as a frame assembler before quitting in disgust over the first Nomad design (Which they quickly changed thereafter. More free R&D.) I haven't owned one for some years now since I started making my own frames. But I figure they're pretty solid now. So I've got to go with my adopted home town of Santa Cruz.

|

8/23/2015 9:02 PM

Big Bird wrote:

I've lived in Santa Cruz for over half of my life and I'm pretty sure that I served as an unpaid product tester for quite a ...more

Haha! Quit because you didn't like a frame design! :p

|

8/23/2015 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/23/2015 11:10 PM

I've got my principles. It was held together by Locktite. I felt very sorry for Willy the warranty guy. Like I said, the new guys have it right

|

8/24/2015 7:17 PM

Big Bird wrote:

I've got my principles. It was held together by Locktite. I felt very sorry for Willy the warranty guy. Like I said, the new ...more

Who's Willy the warranty guy? wink

|

8/25/2015 5:09 PM

He's a guy named Willy who runs the warranty department at Santa Cruz.

|

8/31/2015 9:53 AM

Rocky Mountain

|

9/20/2015 12:23 PM

Scott bikes. All day, all night

|