Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Dudes of Hazzards new song!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/9/2015 10:00 PM

https://m.youtube.com/results?q=stand%20by%20your%20bike&sm=3

Had to share this! Honestly its a great song they made. I know its not serious, still it's awesome! I'm very surprised they don't get much views on their YouTube channel. I don't really get the meaning of the song though, anyone care to elaborate?

|

12/10/2015 9:28 AM

They've put on an enduro race in past years, but couldn't get it together this year. The song is saying that they're sorry not to have one this year and inviting everyone to join them next year. That's what I got out of it at least.

|

12/10/2015 9:37 AM

Big Bird wrote:

They've put on an enduro race in past years, but couldn't get it together this year. The song is saying that they're sorry not ...more

Oh okay. Thanks Big Bird

|

12/10/2015 10:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2015 10:58 AM

Big Bird wrote:

They've put on an enduro race in past years, but couldn't get it together this year. The song is saying that they're sorry not ...more

TrailHead wrote:

Oh okay. Thanks Big Bird

Here's the Spirit of Enduro ballad from a previous years Dudes of Hazzard Enduro-

The Dudes of Hazzard - The Spirit of Enduro Race from Joe Barnes on Vimeo.

It sounds like they have been working with a voice coach since last year. Love these guys.
|

12/10/2015 4:40 PM

I love their penchant for a free bath. And their forced air cooling system. And their awesome slashing turns into solid ground riding style. And the way that they just have so freekin' much fun on their bikes. And their videos and and and and and and...

|

12/10/2015 11:33 PM

Big Bird wrote:

I love their penchant for a free bath. And their forced air cooling system. And their awesome slashing turns into solid ground ...more

Yea I Wonder HOW they have so much fun on their bikes it is next to impossible to have as much fun as they do.... its like they're in heaven!

|