Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Dirt Jumpers?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2015 6:41 PM

Hello,
This Weekend I went out to go mountain biking with a group of friends to a place I had not been before. Upon arrival we found dirt jumps infront of the MTB trails and I couldnt help but hit them with other riders on their BMX bikes and dirt jumpers. I really want to do this more although I dont want to risk my trail bike. I have been riding MTB for years so to countine doing this I'd like something similar (dirt jumper) although I dont know anything about them. My questions are the following: what are good brands, and what is the price range for a decent USED Dirt Jumper.
Thanks,
Nick

|

4/26/2015 10:29 PM

While I personally am not a huge fan of the company for personal reasons, I keep having to recommend Specialized as they have an excellent range of reasonably priced and well designed dirt jump bikes in the form of the P Series. I'd recommend the highest end steel framed bike they offer, which will be cheaper than the alloy bikes and also offer a more pleasant learning experience for a beginner. As for used pricing, it's a real grab bag depending on make and condition. I personally haven't been in the market for a while so I can't offer a range. Fly high Sir...

|

4/27/2015 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2015 1:01 PM

I have a gt zero dj for sale if interested...

|