Danny Mac Races a Horse and It's Kinda Lame (Not the Horse)

Create New Tag

1/7/2019 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/8/2019 6:25 AM

So yeah, the day has finally come when Danny Mac took a project he maybe should have walked away from. What do you think, legit/fun edit or lame duck?

Danny Mac's New Edit is...

|

1/7/2019 12:46 PM

This isnโ€™t Vital worthy

|

1/7/2019 1:33 PM

Very lame

|

1/7/2019 2:08 PM

It's super cheesy and that's the whole point! There's no way that he would win in the real race. It's clear that the equestrian is reigning in her horse when they are shown together. I voted good fun. Danny is of commercial value and is doing what professionals are meant to do. Which is making money. It's kinda in the very definition of professional.

Though it's also clear that we would all rather see the next world wide smash hit hyper influential viral video.

|

1/7/2019 2:23 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/7/2019 2:26 PM

I love Danny but this was way better ;-)

|

1/7/2019 3:36 PM

Booooooooooo!

|

1/7/2019 4:10 PM

jeff.lenosky wrote:

Ha! The "Thats Incredible" video is exactly what I was thinking. Man I'm old, I watched that show when it aired.

|

1/7/2019 5:02 PM

NICKELBACK

|

1/7/2019 7:56 PM

jeff.lenosky wrote:

Dammit Jeff!! I cannot up vote this enough. I'm 44 and this was my LIFE in the 80's. ??

|

1/7/2019 11:35 PM

When you see one of the best in the world in their right element, you want to see them do their best and you want to know that what you are seeing is their best effort. That is why you click on the damn thing. And then this scripted, one-camera-man, cut, edited, 1000 takes to get the bike and the horse to align.

Man! I dont want to see Danny bunny hop multiple times in a straight line, I want to see him up side down and balance his tires up one something i would not be near without a harness! Jeez. But this... Would liked to asked Danny how it felt being beaten every single take by that horse.

Maybe Danny VS. a donkey would be fun.

|

1/8/2019 1:14 AM

That felt a whole lot like a Chevy Silverado commercial........at 55 second mark I thought a Chevy truck was gonna put up next to them.

|

1/8/2019 6:24 AM

Following up on this post, we had word from Danny's PR agency (rasolution) pointing out that Danny in fact did not get paid for this video project, it was a thank you for the support that Lindores Farm provided for the famous hay bale scene in Danny's "Wee Day Out" edit. And to add, here's what Danny himself said about the horse racing edit:

|

1/8/2019 5:26 PM

Jesus - this was light hearted and a bit of fun. Only hardcore allowed here!

|

1/8/2019 10:42 PM

Not to mention (and I aint no vegan) but there's something creepy about horse racing... Especially in this day'n'age...

|

1/9/2019 6:58 AM

He should've said no to that Playboy video too.

|