Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Compare the Top 20 Andorra Qualifiers in the Bridge Section

Related:
Create New Tag

9/2/2016 8:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2016 9:03 AM

This is rad. Check out the Top 20 Andorra World Cup qualifiers through the same section this morning. Uhhh, Remi!!!

A video posted by Nick Hamilton (@ndrhamilton) on

Taylor Vernon shows you how not to do it from yesterday's practice.

|

9/2/2016 11:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2016 11:44 AM

Remy once again with the line nobody had seen. This is why he's amazing on all tracks that have wide, fresh sections with pleny of lines to choose from.

|

9/2/2016 1:00 PM

that line could cost him a few seconds

|

9/2/2016 1:35 PM

That line by Remi is most likely faster. He forces himself to go faster later, and then hold on for dear life. You can see the few people that double off the bridge case the landing just to slow down, it is horrendously steep there, leading into a slight right, then hard left. When I rode that track last year, in similar conditions, the first gap looked doable, but would lead to a ton of speed. Remi's gap wasn't even in the realm of possibility. Gnarly.

|

I'm hungry.

9/2/2016 3:43 PM

Taylor really over shot the huck off there and nosed into the hole throwing him off center. If he speed checked into that same thread he may have avoided he stump but still faster? I think the line choice is fine but perhaps a small manual prior to soak up and not buck so far? Not sure how Remi does it. I think I saw someone, maybe Minaarr or Berrecloth , do one of those intensional cases.

|

9/3/2016 12:49 PM

Rémi totally owns it

|