Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Blacked out suspension graphics?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/3/2015 10:49 AM

What do you guys think about blacked out suspension graphics? (taking off the stickers) thinking about taking off the stickers off my fork and shock but I'm not sure how it will work, does anyone have pictures?
Thanks

|

1/4/2015 6:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2015 6:28 PM

I like it, but with matte black stickers put back on, or even glossy stickers depending on the frame/ suspension component. I think it looks cheap without any sticker. Here is an example of a blacked out fox fork.

Photo

This Knolly looks pretty sick too with the black on black graphics

Photo

|

1/5/2015 10:43 AM

In my opinion, completely destickered looks cheap and nasty, but that stealth look black on black graphics looks the nuts!
if you are interested in going down that route my suggestion would be to speak to Slikgraphics, releatively inexpensive custom graphics, very high quality vinyl decal kits, I've got a set of green decals for my Boxxers to tie them in with the rest of my bike, also got a set of crank graphics and rider ID set, very impressed with them.

heres the kit on my bike, in green highlights not blacked out but you get an idea of what you get, you can specify custom colours on the standard design or if you are creative come up with your own custom design, gloss or matte, i'm sure if you spoke with him he'd be more than happy to help out with your request.
http://www.slikgraphics.com/
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

1/5/2015 2:28 PM

if your fork is black, throw some electrical tape or black paper over them to give you an idea. if you like it blacked out, take off the stickers. if not, keep 'em.

i agree that the matte/gloss black fox looks pretty rad.

|

1/5/2015 3:10 PM

|

MRP - VP of Business Dev.

1/5/2015 5:01 PM

black is awesome :D

|

1/5/2015 7:11 PM

|

1/6/2015 9:08 AM

|

1/6/2015 10:45 AM

Thanks guys!

|

1/6/2015 4:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/6/2015 4:21 PM

Are you putting on your goggles in your profile pic?

That's the TITZ

|

1/6/2015 5:50 PM

Hell yeah and in super slo-mo!

|