Accessibility Settings: On | Off

Bike Hire in Leogang, Lenzerheide, Morzine and Vallnord

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2019 6:31 PM

Planning a 6 week Europe trip from little old NZ. Don't want to lug my bike around as I'll be doing a lot of other things too so I'm thinking of hiring for a couple of days at each location. Does anyone have any experience / suggestions for good enduro or dh bike rental at any of these parks? From what I can decipher most places are around 70 euro a day for a decent bike, plus uplift passes.

Cheers!

|

5/28/2019 5:25 AM

In Morzine, check FB Freeride shop, they have V10 (27.5" and 29"), Nomad and Megatower, super well looked after but in limited numbers (I.e. book in advance)😉

|

5/29/2019 3:00 PM

Torrico in morzine have a decent online booking system

|

5/30/2019 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/30/2019 10:41 AM

In Leogang Sport Mitterer has brand new Scott bikes of all categories for rent, even the high end spec Gambler models with the Fox Factory bits.
You should probably email them and make a reservation so you can get the good stuff as they also have some with only the basic spec.
Just so you don´t forget, bring your own pedals. Nothing more annoying than having to ride with shitty rental pedals.
https://www.sportmitterer.at/en/

|

5/30/2019 3:43 PM

Great info thanks guys! Good point about bringing my own pedals - I didn't think of that. I will definitely book it in once I've confirmed travel dates.

|

5/30/2019 4:11 PM

Smiddy120 wrote:

Great info thanks guys! Good point about bringing my own pedals - I didn't think of that. I will definitely book it in once I've confirmed travel dates.

Definitely pedals and a Multitool or set of Hexkeys so you can set things up to your liking.
Most rental shops won´t dial things in for you at all, so it´s good to have that tool in your pocket to adjust brake levers, saddle height etc. on the trail.

|

6/1/2019 7:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2019 7:14 PM

Surely Commencal has demos at Vallnord? I could swear I read that somewhere.

|