Best downhill mountain bike of 2011?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/2/2011 10:09 PM

What do you guys think? I think the specialized demo 8 is pretty awesome.

|

6/5/2011 10:24 AM

Have you seen the new Zerode bike from New Zealand? It's got a high pivot point for a rearward axle path, linkage suspension and a gearbox drivetrain. See also the Superco. The future is here.

|

6/5/2011 4:13 PM

helluva question...

my top 4 go to the
-turner dhr
-demo 8
-zerode
-V10 (not my favorite but pretty bigtime progression)

2012 is gonna go, hands down, to the evil undead

|

two wheels, one love.

6/5/2011 6:52 PM

V-10 cant think of anything else in its league.

|

6/8/2011 4:03 PM

Dereka15 wrote:

dang derek , i would expect you to suggest the foes hydro .

|

6/8/2011 4:09 PM

Dereka15 wrote:

dhmike wrote:

nah i like the hydro but given the chance i wouldve taken the v-10 its got all the travel it needs to obliterate anything in the rough but still pedals with the best of em, you can have your cake and eat it too.

|

6/8/2011 7:32 PM

It depends on what you want out of a DH bike. If you want something that will go in a straight line as fast as possible no matter the gnarly conditions, I would have to vote for the V10 Carbon BUT if you want more of a playful bike that you can shred turns on the Demo 8 would be my pick. I have yet to try the Trek and since they are soo dam expensive I won't ever try one but they do looks nice...

|

12/28/2011 7:04 AM

Dereka15 wrote:

dhmike wrote:

Dereka15 wrote:

nah i like the hydro but given the chance i wouldve taken the v-10 its got all the travel it needs to obliterate anything in the rough but still pedals with the best of em, you can have your cake and eat it too.

The V-10 is not all that smooth in the rough.....there are better designs with bump eating ability.

|

downhillnews

12/28/2011 4:53 PM

Has anyone else ridden the supreme operator? In my opinion, it is the best bike ever made. It corners and is fun like the demo, but is as fast if not faster than the v10c.

|