Are these the first shin guards you like to wear?

Edited Date/Time 8/27/2021 1:57am
The first shinguards that do not suck. (aka best of all worlds)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ninjaskin/shinguards

I know, it is a big claim. But hear me out.
Why does no one wear shinguards?

1. Combined knee shin guards - big, bulky, sweaty, slide around or do not protect the whole shin, only used in bikeparks
2. Big BMX and MTB shin guards - big, hot and uncomfortable and sliding in all directions.
3. Light MTB shin guards -don´t cover the hole shin skin or a foam insert against light impacts
4. Shinguards from football/ soccer and other sports - either much to short or much to big and don´t fit very well
If one of the upper solutions would be good, people wod wear shinguards, but they are not and people don´t wear them.

So they either are big and uncomfortable, or small and don´t protect. Until now:

Presenting: Ninjaskin Shinguards:

- You don´t notice them when wearing and pedaling, (honesty, you really don´t)
- Super thin (7 mm/ 1/4“ thick)
- Developed and made in Germany
- Perfect fit (10 shape variants)
- No sliding (asymetric shape locks on to the shin)
- Almost not noticable
- Hardshell protects the shin
- Less sweating
- Easy to get on and off (slide under, close velcro)

More infos on Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ninjaskin/shinguards

|
8/27/2021 1:57am
For everybody who think we just want to sell an overpriced product with no Benefit: At the first time I saw them, they remembared me on football-shinguards. But they are much better: they are longer, so they protect the whole shin. They are formed like the shin, so they don`t slip away and perfectly fit on your shin (they came in 10 different shapes and sizes - football shinguards are normally just S, M, L and XL for how long they are. Because they fit so well, you don´t feel them while riding. No joke, sometimes I wear them some hours after my session because I forgot that I still wear them. One time I forgot my Ninjaskins in the car and don´t wanted to go back to take them, so I just wore kneeguards. I wondered that I can feel the lower strap of the kneeguard - with Ninjaskins on, the kneeguards are even more comfortable.
So maybe Ninjaskins are not easy to explain to a person who never had tested them, but when you once have them, you will defently never have other shinguards again.
9/21/2023 10:42pm

Introducing NinjaSkin Shinguards: the game-changer in shin protection.

If you've ever wondered why so few people wear shinguards, you're not alone. The existing options out there seem to fall short in many ways:

1. Combined knee shin guards are often big, bulky, and uncomfortable. They tend to slide around and don't provide comprehensive protection for your shins. Most people reserve them for extreme biking scenarios.

2. Big BMX and MTB shin guards may offer more coverage, but they come at the cost of heat and discomfort. Plus, they tend to shift around while you're in action.

3. Light MTB shin guards often prioritize breathability but compromise on comprehensive protection. They might have a foam insert to absorb light impacts but expose parts of your shins.

4. Shinguards from other sports, like football or soccer, rarely fit the unique needs of bikers. They can be too short, too large, or just not designed for the kind of movement and protection bikers require.

That's where NinjaSkin Shinguards come in. We're here to disrupt the status quo and offer you shinguards that truly deliver on all fronts:

- Unprecedented Comfort: Say goodbye to bulky, sweaty, and uncomfortable shinguards. NinjaSkin is designed for a snug, comfortable fit that stays in place.

- Comprehensive Protection: We understand the importance of safeguarding your entire shin. Our shinguards offer full-coverage protection, so you can ride with confidence.

- Perfect Fit: We've meticulously ensured that NinjaSkin shinguards fit just right, no matter your activity or body type.

- Versatility: Whether hitting the bike park, BMX trails, or just cruising on your mountain bike, NinjaSkin Shinguards are your ideal companion.

We know it's a bold claim, but we stand by it. NinjaSkin Shinguards are here to revolutionize the way you think about shin protection. Say goodbye to discomfort and compromises and hello to a new era of shinguards.

Learn more about our groundbreaking shinguards and support us on Kickstarter at Join us in making the world of biking safer and more enjoyable for all.

9/22/2023 2:31am

The reason why many people don't wear shinguards in various sports or activities can be attributed to a combination of factors related to comfort, protection, and fit. Let's break down the issues with existing shinguards and propose a potential solution:

1. Combined Knee Shin Guards: These tend to be bulky, sweaty, and may not offer comprehensive shin protection. They are typically used in bike parks, where the risk of injury is higher. However, the discomfort and inconvenience associated with them discourage their widespread use.

2. Big BMX and MTB Shin Guards: These larger shinguards can be uncomfortable due to their size and tend to shift around during activity. The heat generated inside them can also be off-putting for users.

3. Light MTB Shin Guards: While more comfortable, they often prioritize breathability over complete shin protection. They may only provide a foam insert against light impacts, leaving the rest of the shin exposed.

4. Shinguards from Football/Soccer and Other Sports: These shinguards may not fit well in the context of activities like biking or extreme sports. They can be either too short, leaving parts of the shin vulnerable, or too big and uncomfortable for prolonged use.

A potential solution to encourage more people to wear shinguards could involve:

Design Innovation: Develop shinguards specifically tailored to each sport or activity. These shinguards should address the unique requirements and preferences of users. This might include:

- Customization: Allow users to select shinguards that fit their body type and preferences, ensuring a snug yet comfortable fit.

- Materials: Use advanced materials that are lightweight, breathable, and provide excellent protection. Incorporate moisture-wicking technology to reduce sweat and discomfort.

- Modular Design: Create shinguards with modular components, so users can choose the level of protection they need. For instance, they could easily attach additional shin protection for riskier activities.

- User Feedback: Continuously gather feedback from athletes and enthusiasts to refine shinguard designs based on their real-world experiences.

- Safety Standards: Ensure that the shinguards meet or exceed safety standards for the respective sport or activity.

By addressing these issues and innovating in shinguard design, it's possible to create shinguards that people would be more inclined to wear. These improved shinguards could offer the right balance between comfort and protection, ultimately increasing their adoption among sports and outdoor enthusiasts.

mfoga
9/24/2023 8:02am

No, no they are not 😂

Post a reply to: Are these the first shin guards you like to wear?

The Latest