Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Are We, the riders killing mountain biking?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/5/2010 11:40 AM

Think about it, we area bunch of dirty youngsters (at least young at heart) seeking to get the best possible parts we can at the cheapest prices. We want sticky rubber tires but complain when they wear quickly. We want light weight suspension but get mad when it needs a rebuild. Love super light weight parts but complain when those rims dent or carbon bars snap. We are a dirty bunch of riders who belly ache about paying for lift tickets at races, rising race and license fees. We prefer to camp instead of paying for hotels. This industry cant grow without money being injected into it by corporate sponsors, riders, anthe industry.

Basically just trying to keep the pot stirring with all the conversations going on

|

1/7/2010 7:48 AM

I know that every year that Northstar is deciding weather or not they want to have a bike park that this is the one thing that seems to over shadow things. We don't spend money.

|

1/12/2010 3:29 PM

I agree to the point wher we dont appriciate the parts, but i think its moore that we consume more when we buy those parts. I belive in that you have nothing to complain about if you build your bike rigid enough and light enough to not brake and then yuou dont feel angry to be needed to change parts all the time. And you wont need to feel anxiety about destoying the world buy useing its naturalresources

|

In It To Pin It

1/12/2010 4:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2010 7:40 AM

|