Airborne Flight Crew accepting Applications

A-NON-A
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 6:25am
Just an FYI for the Beginner/Intermediate riders out there or the guys that want another bike in the quiver. Airborne Bicycles is doing their open enrollment for Flight Crew members again. For the last few years they have been selecting people to test and give feedback on their bikes.

By becoming a Flight member you receive:

One of their Bikes (If you are active in your role, some people have received multiple bikes)
Gear and Schwag
and others opportunities (Last year all members where flown to Sea Otter)

If you want more infor or to read their Press Release click Here

I haven't seen much hype about it this year compared to last year where it was posted everywhere ... I have no affiliation to them but want to share the opportunity. GIANT(Aus) ,Specialized and Foundry Cycles are doing similar things this year
|
bturman
2/13/2012 10:50am
There was a little post about it on the homepage a few days ago, but more pub is always good! Sounds like a neat opportunity for the right people.
A-NON-A
2/13/2012 11:09am
bturman wrote:
There was a little post about it [url=http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/press-release/Join-the-Airborne-Bicycles-Flight-Crew,476]on the homepage[/url] a few days ago, but more pub is always good! Sounds like a neat opportunity for...
There was a little post about it on the homepage a few days ago, but more pub is always good! Sounds like a neat opportunity for the right people.
Nice ... I must have missed it. Last year I saw it posted EVERYWHERE. You guys put up a solid post about it. Hey I tried PM'ing you but it wouldn't let me.

Post a reply to: Airborne Flight Crew accepting Applications

The Latest