Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2022 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

Create New Tag

12/14/2021 6:02 PM

Zink off 5.10....? Draw your own conclusions.

|

12/15/2021 12:44 AM

fishman wrote:

Greenland definitely on the syndicate (well Santa Cruz at least). Saw him riding one mid week at ponty last week.

Good point and I’m pretty sure he will be join by another RB athlete in the syndicate…
Luca is off to a German company loving French Riviera and Colorado…

|

12/15/2021 4:55 AM

Just trolling? Apparently the home of Fabien Barel team manager of Canyon Collective Photo

|

12/15/2021 5:46 AM

melonhead1145 wrote:

Just trolling? Apparently the home of Fabien Barel team manager of Canyon Collective Photo

Look what I wrote just above 😉

|

12/15/2021 6:38 AM

Endurhevia wrote:

Florian Nicolai off from trek... Wondering who will replace him... And hopefully Pedro burns stays on the team

Edthorne wrote:

Who else is changing sponsors on the EWS side of things? Martin Maes to Orbea, Evan Wall to Devinci. Maybe someone from the ...more

Any word on Katie? I'd also be surprised if Melanie doesn't land a new contract after last season...

|

12/15/2021 9:58 AM

melonhead1145 wrote:

so them, canyon must be letting go of one of their riders. Wallace\?

|

12/15/2021 11:16 AM

It’s hard to believe that an entire world cup team is about to cease operations leaving a group of legitimate podium contenders to find new sponsorship and there’s been nary a peep about it on this forum.

|

12/15/2021 11:29 AM

Endurhevia wrote:

Florian Nicolai off from trek... Wondering who will replace him... And hopefully Pedro burns stays on the team

Edthorne wrote:

Who else is changing sponsors on the EWS side of things? Martin Maes to Orbea, Evan Wall to Devinci. Maybe someone from the ...more

dolface wrote:

Any word on Katie? I'd also be surprised if Melanie doesn't land a new contract after last season...

Melanie was on a 2 year deal

|

12/15/2021 11:48 AM

iceman2058 wrote:

It's official! Martin Maes joins the Orbea FOX Enduro Team:

Press Release

cmkneeland wrote:

So no DH races for Maes next year? Or will he just ride the high pivot Orbea Fury?

schwaaa31 wrote:

Sounds like he will be doing a few DH races.

Another interesting thing we picked up from the press release is that Martin's ...more

If history has taught us anything it's that he will be riding an Intense M1.

|

12/15/2021 12:39 PM

N13 wrote:

It’s hard to believe that an entire world cup team is about to cease operations leaving a group of legitimate podium ...more

What team is that?

|

12/15/2021 12:44 PM

N13 wrote:

It’s hard to believe that an entire world cup team is about to cease operations leaving a group of legitimate podium ...more

oliver springs (or so they say) = windrock. hmmmm.

|

12/15/2021 12:49 PM

N13 wrote:

sspomer wrote:

Is that a hint at Neko?

|

12/15/2021 12:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2021 1:00 PM

N13 wrote:

sspomer wrote:

metadave wrote:

Is that a hint at Neko?

Or Dakota Norton?

Edit to add... YT Mob is also running a big sale on all their merch with big savings and limited stock.

|

12/15/2021 1:06 PM

sspomer wrote:

metadave wrote:

Is that a hint at Neko?

mtbAndy wrote:

Or Dakota Norton?

Edit to add... YT Mob is also running a big sale on all their merch with big savings and limited stock.

No offense to Neko or Seth but the initial poster stated "a group of legitimate podium contenders". I'd love to see Neko back up at the top (such a great guy) and Seth mature to that level but not sure they fit that description at this point.

|

12/15/2021 1:42 PM

N13 wrote:

If you are talking about Kona it has been mentioned many times

|

12/15/2021 1:55 PM

Does Intense sponsor any athletes outside of WC? YT seems to be the more likely candidate here with Dak Norton and David Trummer, both of them were at the pointy end of things pretty often this season if I remember correctly.

|

12/15/2021 2:07 PM

N13 wrote:

mtbman99 wrote:

Yes, Kona is done but they haven’t really had a solid team for years just Miranda and Conner plus a few side kicks?

|

12/15/2021 3:12 PM

N13 wrote:

mtbman99 wrote:

Velia Prost wrote:

Yes, Kona is done but they haven’t really had a solid team for years just Miranda and Conner plus a few side kicks?

I actually was messaging with miller time herself on insta, asked her if a team switch was coming, said it "would be exciting" but she is still on Kona, while things "will look different", Photo

|

12/15/2021 4:07 PM

Flo Nicolai off Trek, link on the pink site

|

12/15/2021 9:00 PM

Didn't realize he lived in that area, I just remembered Neko. If the YT Mob folded that would be big. Would Martin start a new team with another brand?

I hear Canyon and commencal barely have anyone on their bikes next season, maybe they could use a few riders.

|

12/15/2021 9:29 PM

fishman wrote:

Greenland definitely on the syndicate (well Santa Cruz at least). Saw him riding one mid week at ponty last week.

peecee wrote:

Hopefully Connor Fearon to Mondraker ?

Would love to see him on a new team/bike with a solid team mate

Apparently word on the street is that fearon is forbidden to talk about his new bikes.......

|

12/16/2021 6:25 AM

Bye-bye Conor Photo

|

12/16/2021 7:17 AM

fishman wrote:

peecee wrote:

spookyrooster wrote:

Apparently word on the street is that fearon is forbidden to talk about his new bikes.......

Dread not, he'll find a ride

|

12/16/2021 10:12 AM

peecee wrote:

spookyrooster wrote:

metadave wrote:

Dread not, he'll find a ride

I feel like there was a rumor about them coming out with a full fledged DH bike some time in the future? With Magnus Manson and Connor Fearon on the team, they'd definitely have reason to do it.

|

12/16/2021 11:38 AM

Kona team no more

|

12/16/2021 12:18 PM

N13 wrote:

sspomer wrote:

Interesting.

|

12/16/2021 8:41 PM

Kye Ahern off Canyon and on NS Bikes/UR Team next year.

|

12/16/2021 10:35 PM

Hazard boys no longer on orange

|

12/16/2021 11:59 PM

Endurhevia wrote:

Edthorne wrote:

dolface wrote:

Katy and noga on a team together

|

12/17/2021 2:38 AM

Katy and Noga on the same team would be awesome! Would it be GT or Nukeproof? I.haven't looked at metrics. But, the women seem equal to or better than some of the men on the social media side of things.

Also, Dakota and Luca on YT makes perfect sense, in terms of US marketing and sales.

|