Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2022 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

Create New Tag

11/17/2021 11:57 AM

Mr.Nally wrote:

Questions are, will Luca Shaw excel at Canyon? Will Aaron Gwin buy a YT to rekindle past glory feelings? Who will be Norco's ...more

Brian_Peterson wrote:

If Luca to Canyon happens, does he really gain anything.. Is the Sender better than the V10? This season i think we saw him ...more

I think it also depends on how Luca views himself. Does he view himself as a program's top rider? If so, Canyon makes little sense as they have Brosnan and Wallace...not to mention Tahnee.

|

11/17/2021 11:59 AM

trpfanboy wrote:

Millie Johnset posted on her story a picture of crates on crates of Red Bull, maybe something, maybe nothing, but she has been ...more

I believe Millie is dating Kaos, who is a Red Bull rider. That may explain the cases of Red Bull.

|

11/17/2021 12:15 PM

trpfanboy wrote:

Millie Johnset posted on her story a picture of crates on crates of Red Bull, maybe something, maybe nothing, but she has been ...more

mwolpin wrote:

I believe Millie is dating Kaos, who is a Red Bull rider. That may explain the cases of Red Bull.

Millie is dating Kaos, who is not sponsored by Red Bull. That would be Kade Edwards, who is dating fellow RB athlete Tahnee Seagrave.

|

11/17/2021 12:49 PM

trpfanboy wrote:

mwolpin wrote:

trpfanboy wrote:

Millie is dating Kaos, who is not sponsored by Red Bull. That would be Kade Edwards, who is dating fellow RB athlete Tahnee ...more

Ah yes, you're right. I always confuse last names, who is who and their respective sponsors in that close-knit group.

|

11/17/2021 6:49 PM

mwolpin wrote:

trpfanboy wrote:

Millie is dating Kaos, who is not sponsored by Red Bull. That would be Kade Edwards, who is dating fellow RB athlete Tahnee ...more

mwolpin wrote:

Ah yes, you're right. I always confuse last names, who is who and their respective sponsors in that close-knit group.

Just don't get it confused that Koas is dating Tahnee🤣

|

11/18/2021 10:32 AM

Mr.Nally wrote:

Questions are, will Luca Shaw excel at Canyon? Will Aaron Gwin buy a YT to rekindle past glory feelings? Who will be Norco's ...more

Brian_Peterson wrote:

If Luca to Canyon happens, does he really gain anything.. Is the Sender better than the V10? This season i think we saw him ...more

mwolpin wrote:

I think it also depends on how Luca views himself. Does he view himself as a program's top rider? If so, Canyon makes little ...more

I think Luca could go to intense/ or a troy lee trek team

|

11/18/2021 10:51 AM

Pablo Picasso wrote:

I would love to see a Luca, Nico, Gwin Intense team!

|

11/18/2021 11:26 AM

mwolpin wrote:

I think it also depends on how Luca views himself. Does he view himself as a program's top rider? If so, Canyon makes little ...more

Pablo Picasso wrote:

skiskateshane wrote:

Murica

|

11/18/2021 12:26 PM

Pablo Picasso wrote:

skiskateshane wrote:

Edthorne wrote:

Murica

Photo
|

11/18/2021 1:50 PM

spookyrooster wrote:

Fearon leaving Kona is all but confirmed. Not sure about the whole Dupelle program.

Big Changes at the Union. Arguably the ...more

Who is leaving EWS?

|

11/18/2021 1:53 PM

Aikata wrote:

I didn't saw anything new For Izabela Yankova, so if you haven't heard, she is going to ride for Specialized with Bruni. She ...more

Mr.Nally wrote:

3 year deal too from what I saw. Great to see one of the best teams investing in the future. Surprised she's not in California ...more

On her way to SF right now.

|

11/19/2021 1:40 AM

That's not a Fox helmet now is it Finn. Changes for 2022?

Photo

|

11/19/2021 5:07 AM

Mr.Nally wrote:

Photo

Pretty sure this was discussed earlier, Specialized Gravity will be on Specialized apparel and helmets for 2022.

|

Making bikes go fast since 2020

11/19/2021 10:59 AM

Heard a rumour of a new Enduro team based in the U.K.

|

11/19/2021 12:05 PM

Coulanges to canyon official source

|

11/20/2021 12:03 AM

Mr.Nally wrote:

Photo

Brevard_Bikewrench wrote:

Pretty sure this was discussed earlier, Specialized Gravity will be on Specialized apparel and helmets for 2022.

Which makes their latest signing a bit of a surprise

|

11/20/2021 8:03 AM

nikos023 wrote:

Coulanges to canyon official source

Who is that my g

|

11/20/2021 8:06 AM

Mr.Nally wrote:

Photo

Brevard_Bikewrench wrote:

Topperharley wrote:

Which makes their latest signing a bit of a surprise

Why is that?

|

11/20/2021 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2021 1:52 PM

Totally spitballing here, but Luca to Norco? They need another rider to get some top 10's. There were a few times no Norco riders were in the top 60 finals day this year. Blenki is still the man in my eyes but didn't have his best season this year unfortunately, It would be great to see a stacked roster next year come out swinging.

In saying all this, Luca still posting videos on the Gram riding SC bikes. There could be no move at all lol and we are all just goobers.

|

11/21/2021 2:46 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/21/2021 2:47 AM

Tanner_Carl wrote:

Color me skeptical on the Laurie to Syndicate rumor..

I heard yesterday ( from a reliable source, no names smile) that he's currently testing a SC and it's a done deal.

|

11/22/2021 8:40 AM

From Little Loris to Littler Laurie? smile

|

11/23/2021 3:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2021 3:38 AM

Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from the images he put on Instagram. Bit of an odd place for Peaty to go to though, it's very local to Laurie and he rides there often but Peaty isn't usually around that area. The Syndicate rumours could be true?

|

11/23/2021 3:51 AM

Maybe they are all just good friends

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWl4rtqMDPG/

|

11/23/2021 5:01 AM

melonhead1145 wrote:

Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from ...more

ORRRR Steve Peat to Mondraker 2022.
You heard it here first folks!

|

Making bikes go fast since 2020

11/23/2021 6:28 AM

melonhead1145 wrote:

Steve Peat and Laurie Greenland both rode at North Nibley yesterday on their E Bikes, Laurie was still riding Mondraker from ...more

North Nibley! Not been there in years. Great fun

|

11/23/2021 7:41 AM

No more SantaCruz mentions on last Lucas instagram post.

|

11/23/2021 9:38 PM

Any more murmurs on Connor or Miranda leaving Kona and going elsewhere? Anyone else filling their spots on Kona if they are leaving?

|

11/24/2021 5:20 AM

Spotted Luca Shaw on a canyon sender at kanuga yesterday afternoon…

|

11/24/2021 6:37 AM

metadave wrote:

Any more murmurs on Connor or Miranda leaving Kona and going elsewhere? Anyone else filling their spots on Kona if they are ...more

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVGgUuyBtbH/

I'd say the last paragraph in that IG post by Miranda confirms she's leaving

Connor still references Kona in his IG bio and continues to tag them on his posts, leaving little room for speculation for him

|

shuttles and cuddles

11/24/2021 8:21 AM

metadave wrote:

Any more murmurs on Connor or Miranda leaving Kona and going elsewhere? Anyone else filling their spots on Kona if they are ...more

I thought someone here posted a rumor that Kona was shutting down their race team?

|