8 of 68
Create New Tag
puddings puddings
11/3/2020 2:08 PM
Kerikeri wrote:

Bruni mentioned on the ...more

Shiftay_Robbay wrote:

I would assume there is ...more

Possibly also the way Covid lockdown was run in SA meant no outdoor training for a long time period and it was strictly enforced. I suspect that Andorra rules are slightly easier regarding outdoor exercise (even after periods of 100% lockdown)

Verbl Kint Verbl Kint
11/3/2020 6:44 PM
dolface wrote:

Couple of tidbits from the ...more

Also from WynTV:

• Dante Silva might end up in Canyon next year
• Privateer Jamie Edmondson should get snapped up next season
• Matt Walker to get an energy drink sponsor (more tongue in cheek but certainly possible)
• Minnaar will train even more in the summer (or winter, if he really is going to Andorra)

thingswelike thingswelike
11/4/2020 1:22 AM
stedaly87 wrote:

If Dakota Norton leaves ...more

TamiJean wrote:

Crowd funding is not going ...more

stedaly87 wrote:

CrowdCube they have set up ...more

It's not 'public' because you can't sell the shares. It's a bit like being a member of an organisation. You only monetize the shares if the company gets sold, or does go public.

stedaly87 stedaly87
11/4/2020 2:19 AM
TamiJean wrote:

Crowd funding is not going ...more

stedaly87 wrote:

CrowdCube they have set up ...more

thingswelike wrote:

It's not 'public' because ...more

😂😂😂 mate apologies for misusing terminology, I’m not an investment banker, and this is a team rumours thread. I don’t care what the technical terminology is or the in’s and outs. They are asking for money from people to invest in their bike company are they not?

Would a bike that’s getting a podiums and wins be something that people would would want to give money to? Rather than one that’s not?? Or even just people buying the bike? Given that Gee and Charlie aren’t getting them and Rach might have it tough next year.

So my point and the one that I stated and the one that’s relevant to this page, would they not want a top rider to get podiums to make the bike more sellable and to gain more interest in the investment thing they are doing?

11/4/2020 2:28 AM
stedaly87 wrote:

mate apologies for ...more

The funding period will be well over by then (in fact I think it's already funded).
So I guess it depends on whether some of the money was meant to be for a top rider, or as they stated themselves it was for the in-house equipment needed to start production-proper.

Personally, I don't think we'll see them sign anyone big this coming year. I think they have enough outgoings as it is and they'll see this as a long-term project with a slow-build.

The way Rachel is talking, she's gutted to miss these races, so hopefully no retirement plans and she can get some more wins to keep the brand talked about.

stedaly87 stedaly87
11/4/2020 3:03 AM
thingswelike wrote:

It's not 'public' because ...more

stedaly87 wrote:

mate apologies for ...more

thingswelike wrote:

The funding period will be ...more

Fair one. That’s a good point.

You would think soon though we’re gonna see a Atherton racing team without an Atherton racing on it. I wonder how it will go, weather they will be able to compete for top riders with top teams.

Brian_Peterson Brian_Peterson
11/4/2020 11:31 PM
millsr4 wrote:

I saw an interview with ...more

Brian_Peterson wrote:

I've seen that before, ...more

millsr4 wrote:

That sounds like quite the ...more

Isn't rumors and speculation what this thread is about?

11/5/2020 12:13 AM

Nina specifically said that she was really pleased she set up her own thing and didn't take the offer with the Syndicate, so I doubt another team could tempt her (although it could have just been a really crap offer from the Syndicate lol)

Ooji Ooji
11/5/2020 12:13 AM
Brian_Peterson wrote:

I've seen that before, ...more

millsr4 wrote:

That sounds like quite the ...more

Brian_Peterson wrote:

Isn't rumors and ...more

I remember the press release, Nina categorically stated she had always wanted to run her own set-up, citing the experience she'd gain and independence among other things. Stif/ Santa Cruz etc. stepped up; I think the speculation being referred to is the cynical insinuation SC were low-balling her and stringing her along, when in fact they're supporting her personal ambitions.

matmattmatthew matmattmatthew
11/5/2020 8:28 AM
Kerikeri wrote:

Bruni mentioned on the ...more

Shiftay_Robbay wrote:

I would assume there is ...more

puddings wrote:

Possibly also the way ...more

Weird, I heard on the radio a couple days ago that Andorra has the highest per capital Covid rate in the world right now. Only caught my attention because you rarely hear Andorra mentioned on (US) national news.

Darth_Sloth Darth_Sloth
11/5/2020 9:23 AM

Just listening to the most recent Drop In podcast with Reece Wilson as a guest, and by the sounds of it he will be staying with Trek next year - talks about an exciting project coming up with Trek soon, and already having a couple of team camps booked in for early in the new year. Not definitive, but I'd say he's likely to re-sign or is on a three year deal already.

&feature=emb_logo

Trek reference starts at 1:25:10.
DiogoBrancoDH! DiogoBrancoDH!
11/5/2020 1:21 PM
dolface wrote:

Couple of tidbits from the ...more

Verbl Kint wrote:

Also from WynTV:

• Dante ...more

Atwill move to GT....

Big Bird Big Bird
11/5/2020 4:31 PM
DiogoBrancoDH! wrote:

Atwill move to GT....

Atwill and Wyn feeding off each other would be fun to watch.

swadd1er swadd1er
11/7/2020 3:37 PM

Any info on Danny's new team yet?

astrizzle astrizzle
11/7/2020 6:33 PM

Danny back to Giant, Atwill is starting up the new new cannondale DH team and Gwin back to Trek!!!

rafaelbratz rafaelbratz
11/8/2020 4:33 PM
stedaly87 wrote:

Photo
Philip_Rossetti Philip_Rossetti
11/9/2020 1:38 AM
rafaelbratz wrote:

That means literally nothing... come on

danposs86 danposs86
11/9/2020 1:41 AM
Philip_Rossetti wrote:

That means literally ...more

Next year he is riding for the '31 others' team, you heard it here first!

sharpy212 sharpy212
11/9/2020 5:18 AM

.... just a prediction here.... but if there’s a spot available on Santa Cruz..

bulletbass man bulletbass man
11/9/2020 5:19 AM
stedaly87 wrote:

rafaelbratz wrote:

Chain reaction cycles? Already on a nukeproof. Uk rider. That Cathro team of atwill and Edmund son is marketing gold. The industry would have to be stupid to not want to jump on that and support it to something sustainable even if it’s non traditional. Hopefully some brands and retailers step up.

rtclark rtclark
11/9/2020 5:29 PM

Finn to Davinci

Big Bird Big Bird
11/9/2020 5:38 PM
rtclark wrote:

Finn to Davinci

Home coming. Or is there still an East West Canada thing?

Big Bird Big Bird
11/9/2020 5:45 PM
Big Bird wrote:

Home coming. Or is there ...more

'Cause BC rap has my vote any day. Heavy seen...

metadave metadave
11/9/2020 8:21 PM
rtclark wrote:

Finn to Davinci

Big Bird wrote:

The east/west beefs in Canada is what kind of donairs are the best, Halifax vs Mediterranean and whether shredded cheese on fries and gravy counts as poutine. It doesn't.

bulletbass man bulletbass man
11/9/2020 11:48 PM
rtclark wrote:

Finn to Davinci

Big Bird wrote:

metadave wrote:

The east/west beefs in ...more

The gravy is what makes a poutine. Anything else is just fries with gravy and cheese curd.

metadave metadave
11/10/2020 1:03 AM
Big Bird wrote:

metadave wrote:

The east/west beefs in ...more

bulletbass man wrote:

The gravy is what makes a ...more

Photo
kevroberts kevroberts
11/10/2020 4:44 AM

Not sure if anything has been confirmed on this yet... friend of a friend (tenuous, I know) was at descend hammsterly on Friday (Danny’s bike park for those not in the know) and apparently his mechanic, presumably he means Scott Mears was riding a Cube bike.

DiogoBrancoDH! DiogoBrancoDH!
11/10/2020 5:41 AM

Loic post photo lunching with Minnar....whistling

afkanoab afkanoab
11/10/2020 6:39 AM
Karabuka Karabuka
11/10/2020 8:20 AM
kevroberts wrote:

Not sure if anything has ...more

Nothing has been confirmed yet but considering Warner mentioned that rumor on redbull stream couple of times makes it real possibility!

8 of 68

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry