Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2021 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

Create New Tag

1/15/2021 4:54 AM

Mr.Nally wrote:

ohhh you poor precious little flower .......

Haha I was only kidding!❄️ Come on!

|

1/15/2021 5:04 AM

Philip_Rossetti wrote:

Haha I was only kidding!❄️ Come on!

You also were not wrong...

|

1/15/2021 5:22 AM

Calm down boys and girls.

|

1/15/2021 6:30 AM

Mitch Ropelato officially signs with Cannondale Mountain! Link to the Instagram video Here
Seems like he’s right at home on the new bike too, some of those gaps at Kanuga he did were freaking massive.

|

Snoopin around lookin for the best trails and sketchiest lines

1/15/2021 6:52 AM

MarcusBrodysMuseum wrote:

I just saw a GT Factory racing van turn up the road to my home trails (Bootleg Canyon, NV) with some people inside dressed in what seemed to be full kit. Given that all of GT's factory riders are European, I'm curious who they might have out here testing.

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

That is the US crew with Joey Foresta, Travel regulations will keep Maes and Masters from coming here

Philip_Rossetti wrote:

im sorry but even without regulations nobody in their right mind would come to visit the US at this time...

Off topic, but, I would.. cheap tickets baby!!!

|

1/15/2021 7:30 AM

Official anouncement of Mitch and Kera to Cannondale HERE.

|

1/15/2021 8:15 AM

Philip_Rossetti wrote:

im sorry but even without regulations nobody in their right mind would come to visit the US at this time...

Mr.Nally wrote:

ohhh you poor precious little flower .......

Primoz wrote:

"It's just a cold" mentality?

To a hypochondriac it is

|

1/15/2021 8:32 AM

MarcusBrodysMuseum wrote:

I just saw a GT Factory racing van turn up the road to my home trails (Bootleg Canyon, NV) with some people inside dressed in what seemed to be full kit. Given that all of GT's factory riders are European, I'm curious who they might have out here testing.

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

That is the US crew with Joey Foresta, Travel regulations will keep Maes and Masters from coming here

Philip_Rossetti wrote:

I can't agree more!

|

1/15/2021 9:34 AM

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

Philip_Rossetti wrote:

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

I can't agree more!

Welp! looks like ill no longer be shopping at incycle! America may be in destress right now but we still have freedoms and liberty's like nowhere else on earth. no matter what side you back!

|

1/15/2021 9:37 AM

rockchomper wrote:

Welp! looks like ill no longer be shopping at incycle! America may be in destress right now but we still have freedoms and liberty's like nowhere else on earth. no matter what side you back!

Go to bed. And get your politics out of my team rumors!

|

1/15/2021 9:38 AM

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

I can't agree more!

rockchomper wrote:

dd wrote:

Amen!

|

1/15/2021 9:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2021 9:42 AM

rockchomper wrote:

dd wrote:

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

Amen!

I Agree this isnt the place for this it just sucks to see your local bike shop put down your country. but I digress
(also don't look at me like I made this political, this started a few comments back)

|

1/15/2021 9:46 AM

dd wrote:

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

Amen!

rockchomper wrote:

I Agree this isnt the place for this it just sucks to see your local bike shop put down your country. but I digress
(also don't look at me like I made this political, this started a few comments back)

You are reading WAY too much into that man. Just stating it's bad here with COVID. Someone dies every 30-seconds from it here in the US. It's scary, to say the least. But let's get back to the rumor mill!

|

1/15/2021 9:50 AM

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

Amen!

rockchomper wrote:

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

You are reading WAY too much into that man. Just stating it's bad here with COVID. Someone dies every 30-seconds from it here in the US. It's scary, to say the least. But let's get back to the rumor mill!

Fair enough...

|

1/15/2021 10:21 AM

RUMOR MILL RUMOR MILL RUMOR MILL

|

1/15/2021 10:48 AM

Rockchomper picked up by local Incycles team. Team travels to races nationally despite covid restrictions and suggested stay at home orders

|

1/15/2021 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2021 10:51 AM

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

Quality save.

|

1/15/2021 10:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2021 11:03 AM

Drummer Racer1 wrote:

Rockchomper picked up by local Incycles team. Team travels to races nationally despite covid restrictions and suggested stay at home orders

your comment had me laughing very hard! good job to you sir

|

1/15/2021 11:02 AM

STICK TO TEAM RUMORS PLEASE. discuss the politics etc in our "off the bike" forum if you'd like - https://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/VitalMTB/Off-the-Bike,3

|

1/15/2021 11:08 AM

Back on rumors Cole Suetos off incycle to sign with Intense

|

1/15/2021 12:42 PM

Philip_Rossetti wrote:

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

I can't agree more!

rockchomper wrote:

Trying to find the legitimacy in your statement... but struggling to see you liberty and freedom behind all this freedom over here in New Zealand.

If you wanna chat like that. your country has the highest incarceration rate in the world. Please continue to explain to everyone else how free america is.

Back to team rumors

|

1/15/2021 12:45 PM

Rémy Métailler will be riding Baguette

|

1/15/2021 12:51 PM

1994canucks wrote:

Rémy Métailler will be riding Baguette

Regular baguette or baguette de campagne ??

|

1/15/2021 1:00 PM

sspomer wrote:

STICK TO TEAM RUMORS PLEASE. discuss the politics etc in our "off the bike" forum if you'd like - https://www.vitalmtb.com/forums/VitalMTB/Off-the-Bike,3

Don’t take my freedoms and liberties

|

1/15/2021 1:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2021 1:26 PM

Incycle-Bicycles wrote:

I can't agree more!

rockchomper wrote:

obskwr wrote:

Trying to find the legitimacy in your statement... but struggling to see you liberty and freedom behind all this freedom over here in New Zealand.

If you wanna chat like that. your country has the highest incarceration rate in the world. Please continue to explain to everyone else how free america is.

Back to team rumors

on earth probably wasn't the correct wording my apologies. Lets take this back to rumors. once again my apologies to all. I have personal beef with Incycle so I saw an opportunity to hate on them and I definitely took it and unfortunately derailed the forum. So now that we got the "rockchomper" is an idiot part out of the way lets take it back to rumors.

|

1/15/2021 2:09 PM

Oh gosh what did I cause :o

|

1/15/2021 2:19 PM

Uncover the true nature of the world around us and how divided we can be about some fundamental things even if we all share the love for a different thing?

So, will there be a third SCS rider or not? smile

|

1/15/2021 3:01 PM

WRAP. IT. UP. B.

team rumors or I flood this place with Chappelle clips (which i may do anyway).
|

1/15/2021 3:06 PM

Primoz wrote:

Uncover the true nature of the world around us and how divided we can be about some fundamental things even if we all share the love for a different thing?

So, will there be a third SCS rider or not? smile

Might not be a bad idea to stick with 2 riders for for what will most likely be an abriviated season..

|

1/15/2021 3:09 PM

sspomer wrote:

darren.mallard.5 wrote:

Don’t take my freedoms and liberties

“Trumps latest social media ban comes from Vital MTB after reports he was using the platform to incite excessive heckling at the awards ceremony where Joseph R Biden was confirmed to be crowned king of crankworx”

|