Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2021 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

Create New Tag

1/13/2021 6:03 AM

Camber wrote:

I think Nukeproof are off Mavic wheels. Saw Kelan Grant selling his saying change of sponsors was the reason

They are on in house nukeproof wheels. Wonder if that still applies to the Sam Hill though

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ3e9QyB-wv/?igshid=r38oelnrsz3z

|

1/13/2021 7:56 AM

Camber wrote:

I think Nukeproof are off Mavic wheels. Saw Kelan Grant selling his saying change of sponsors was the reason

That's interesting because the new Mega 290 v4s are being sold with Mavic Sam Hill edition wheels.

|

1/13/2021 7:59 AM

Atwill on Vee Tires - possibly back to Propain?

|

1/13/2021 8:07 AM

Camber wrote:

mwolpin wrote:

That's interesting because the new Mega 290 v4s are being sold with Mavic Sam Hill edition wheels.

Perhaps the new Mavic owners don't want to put money into sponsor ship right now.

|

1/13/2021 8:33 AM

Camber wrote:

mwolpin wrote:

Bobodaclown wrote:

Perhaps the new Mavic owners don't want to put money into sponsor ship right now.

Most teams are running house components these days in wheel department. Can’t say I blame them most of it is pretty good.

|

1/13/2021 8:55 AM

Camber wrote:

mwolpin wrote:

Bobodaclown wrote:

Maybe they will only sponsor few rider like Sam Hill.

|

1/13/2021 9:10 AM

We seem to be forgetting the Syndicate - will there be a third rider? Or only two?

What's going on there? Does anybody know?

|

1/13/2021 9:16 AM

The speculation is over: Lewis Buchanan signs with Norco

|

Stay prepared for fun with Vital Gear Club

1/13/2021 9:21 AM

Reg54 wrote:

We seem to be forgetting the Syndicate - will there be a third rider? Or only two?

VALI

|

1/13/2021 9:36 AM

mshuster wrote:

VALI

How does that work?

No more SRAM / RS for Vali?
Shimano / Fox?

|

1/13/2021 10:19 AM

Reg54 wrote:

mshuster wrote:

VALI

Reg54 wrote:

How does that work?

No more SRAM / RS for Vali?
Shimano / Fox?

Syndicate has had different kit sponsors for years. Now they'll have team riders on different drive trains and SUSpension. It's 2021. It's a whole new world!

|

1/13/2021 11:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/13/2021 11:36 AM

Buchanan to Norco... perfect match frame shape with the obscured frame picture. You didn't see than one coming... 😂😜 https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_jXpPjSdJ/

|

1/13/2021 11:44 AM

We actually did... 4 posts above yours :D

|

1/13/2021 11:58 AM

Primoz wrote:

🤪 sure bus as me after it was public. But what I mean is no one guessing brands and models over those obscured pictures saw what is now clear that the obscured silouhette in the pictures was a perfect match for a Norco 😂

|

1/13/2021 12:55 PM

Primoz wrote:

alvarohernandez2000 wrote:

🤪 sure bus as me after it was public. But what I mean is no one guessing brands and models over those obscured pictures saw what is now clear that the obscured silouhette in the pictures was a perfect match for a Norco 😂

It looks like a session

|

1/13/2021 1:57 PM

no one has mentioned polygon tracy hanna is off doing her own thing will we see vali riding that frame or a new rider on that bike ???

|

1/13/2021 2:29 PM

Primoz wrote:

Photo

Not to toot my own horn too much, but I actually did guess Norco based on the silhouette.
|

1/13/2021 3:10 PM

Primoz wrote:

anotherbikerguy wrote: Photo

Not to toot my own horn too much, but I actually did guess Norco based on the silhouette.

That’s what you just did. Here’s a cookie 🍪

|

1/13/2021 3:45 PM

1994canucks wrote:

That’s what you just did. Here’s a cookie 🍪

Thank you. Now back to our regularly scheduled program of 'Guess the new Syndicate rider.'

|

1/13/2021 3:47 PM

mark davies whyte g170s and yt tues wrote:

no one has mentioned polygon tracy hanna is off doing her own thing will we see vali riding that frame or a new rider on that bike ???

Didn't Tracy announce her retirement? I don't think Vali would go to Polygon as it is too small, no?

|

1/13/2021 4:19 PM

mwolpin wrote:

Didn't Tracy announce her retirement? I don't think Vali would go to Polygon as it is too small, no?

Tracy only announced her retirement for UCI WC Dh, not racing in general. I think that she's still with UR

|

1/13/2021 11:00 PM

There is only two riders on the syndicate this year

|

1/13/2021 11:48 PM

barryjenson wrote:

Yeah, safe bet. Maybe they are waiting for some contracts to be up next year.

|

1/14/2021 12:08 AM

Tracy retired from WC racing but not from IXS cups & crankworks. I think she's still onboard w/ polygon.
Mick has been working with Couscous for a long time, I can't see him leaving the structure now... And Tracy parting ways with her brother doesn't make sense to me.

|

Professional french asshole filling Vital's thread with baguettes and croissants.

1/14/2021 12:52 AM

barryjenson wrote:

SB14 wrote:

Yeah, safe bet. Maybe they are waiting for some contracts to be up next year.

Also why pay for 3 riders when 2 riders will have just as much success not racing the soon to be cancelled 2021 season?

Syndicate always 2steps ahead of the competition.

Photo

|

1/14/2021 2:05 AM

Haggis wrote:

Tracy only announced her retirement for UCI WC Dh, not racing in general. I think that she's still with UR

(my bad, didn't see your comment before posting)

|

Professional french asshole filling Vital's thread with baguettes and croissants.

1/14/2021 2:23 AM

UR not on Polygon anymore. Not Sure who it's going to be?

|

1/14/2021 2:26 AM

SteveRumor wrote:

Can we at least get a clue?

|

1/14/2021 2:38 AM

SteveRumor wrote:

danposs86 wrote:

Nope, Sorry
|

1/14/2021 3:52 AM

SteveRumor wrote:

danposs86 wrote:

Karabuka wrote: Nope, Sorry

😂😂

|