2020 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

sspomer
1/30/2020 8:26am
Thomas Lapeyrie winning the marketing this year.
--------------------------

Following the announcement by Thomas Lapeyrie of his premature ousting from the pro enduro race circuit, the large number of reactions and support gave birth to the idea of Rider.404.

Born from a “system error”, this rider exists solely thanks to the immense solidarity from the passionate enduro community. The first that come forward with support were the pro riders, they themselves often faced with the offseason rider's market where sometimes injustice reigns. That’s why a large number of them responded positively to this project: giving a little bit of their time, offering their legendary jerseys, a day of riding, etc...
Athletes support the people who support Rider.404 giving him the opportunity to continue to be an athlete on the pro racing circuit.

Thank you to all the pro riders without whom this project would not have been possible:

Adrien Dailly, Amaury Pierron, Andréane Lanthier Nadeau, Anita Gehrig, Caro Gehrig, Cécile Ravanel, Christian Tailor, Damien Oton, Déborah Motsch, Dimitri Tordo, Elliott Heap, Fabien Barel, François Bailly-Maitre, Greg Callaghan, Ines Thomas, Iago Garay, Isabeau Courdurier, Jerome Clementz, Jesse Melamed, Josh Lewis, Kelan Grant, Kilian Bron, Loic Bruni, Loris Vergier, Ludo May, Martin Maes, Maxime Chapuis, Miranda Miller, Morgane Charre, Morgane Jonnier, Myriam nicole, Nicolas Vouilloz, Noga Korem, Pedro Burns, Remy Absalon, Sam Hill ,Titouan Perrin-Ganier, Yoann Barelli, Zakarias Johansen.

So if you too want to support the rider.404, discover the crowfounding below:

https://www.helloasso.com/associations/annecy-cyclisme-competition/coll…
1/30/2020 8:57am
crooksy wrote:
This kinda makes sense, would buy a 29er Remedy that is essentially the old Slash
Current Fuel EX is a Remedy 29 with 10mm less travel out back and more current geometry...
krabo83
1/31/2020 6:27am
looks like greg is holding a new 100% DH -lid in his hands. looks different from everything in their current lineup.
LTrumpore
1/31/2020 6:48am
It’s a new 7iDP/7 Protection helmet. ‘Project 23’
crooksy
1/31/2020 9:06am
crooksy wrote:
This kinda makes sense, would buy a 29er Remedy that is essentially the old Slash
Current Fuel EX is a Remedy 29 with 10mm less travel out back and more current geometry...
Current Fuel EX is 140/130. Bike is a trail bike, not an enduro rig. New Slash will probably be pushing into the space the new Slayer is forging its path with.

Back to Team Rumors:
Who are we still waiting to show their hands for 2020?
Moir to ???
laric
1/31/2020 9:11am
UCI has published the 2020 Team rosters this morning, you'll easily found where Jack is going Wink
ardor
1/31/2020 9:18am
laric wrote:
UCI has published the 2020 Team rosters this morning, you'll easily found where Jack is going Wink
Sucks to be a team that hasn't posted an announcement yet. The UCI list snuffs heaps of the excitement they could have had.
trex84
1/31/2020 9:33am
laric wrote:
ardor wrote:
Sucks to be a team that hasn't posted an announcement yet. The UCI list snuffs heaps of the excitement they could have had.
yeah its a shame, you would think that canyon would know when the UCI announcement is though. they should have had something sorted for around the same time as the Seagraves.
1/31/2020 9:55am Edited Date/Time 1/31/2020 9:56am
UCI Team List shows that Nina Hoffmann's got her own team this year with another rider. Looks to be sponsored by the Stif bike shop in the UK (whose parent company seems to be the UK Santa Cruz distributer) so she'll be on a Juliana again.

ardor
1/31/2020 10:00am
Good to see some stuff confirmed on the list. Nina Hoffmann running her own program. I wonder if she wanted it that way?
kwapik
1/31/2020 11:04am
mwolpin wrote:
Moir to Canyon CLLCTV! [url=https://www.uci.org/mountain-bike/teams]https://www.uci.org/mountain-bike/teams[/url] [img]https://p.vitalmtb.com/photos/forums/2020/01/31/9086/s1200_Snip20200131_1.jpg[/img]
Moir to Canyon was a surprise.
metadave
1/31/2020 11:16am
They always kill the suspense. I was hoping this thread would gt me into march.

Did anyone call Moir on Canyon at some point? I feel like that was the last big surprise that was waiting along with what Nina was doing. Also seeing Lucas Cruz on Norco Factory

Also, if Jack was using those Commencals as rumor bait, well played.
1/31/2020 11:25am
Anyone know where Isabeau Courdurier landed?

How about Bruce Klein? I know he is still riding and advertising Commencal bikes but I never saw a team announcement.
mwolpin
1/31/2020 11:33am
metadave wrote:
They always kill the suspense. I was hoping this thread would gt me into march. Did anyone call Moir on Canyon at some point? I feel...

Did anyone call Moir on Canyon at some point? I feel like that was the last big surprise that was waiting along with what Nina was doing. Also seeing Lucas Cruz on Norco Factory

Still waiting for Cody Kelley, right?
metadave
1/31/2020 12:06pm
metadave wrote:
They always kill the suspense. I was hoping this thread would gt me into march. Did anyone call Moir on Canyon at some point? I feel...

mwolpin wrote:
Still waiting for Cody Kelley, right?
I guess i was just thinking DH wise
brash
1/31/2020 3:38pm
Stoked for Jack, Time to let the shark eat!
metadave
1/31/2020 4:40pm
brash wrote:
Let the shark sender
Big Bird
1/31/2020 6:37pm
brash wrote:
metadave wrote:
Let the shark sender
The waters are proper chummed. Time to drop in!
One Ghost
1/31/2020 6:40pm
ardor wrote:
Good to see some stuff confirmed on the list. Nina Hoffmann running her own program. I wonder if she wanted it that way?
The Syndicate won't hire a female racer. Kathy said so a while back. oddly and sadly.
1/31/2020 9:20pm
ardor wrote:
One Ghost wrote:
The Syndicate won't hire a female racer. Kathy said so a while back. oddly and sadly.
So wierd if true not sure the deal there and a downer if true. A fast exciting racer is exactly that regardless.
1/31/2020 9:44pm Edited Date/Time 1/31/2020 9:46pm
ardor wrote:
One Ghost wrote:
If I’m not mistaken she said they’d only hire one that fit them and no one currently does. Maybe marine caribou in a few years. She’s got that syndicate swagger and seems to be getting close in terms of results
1/31/2020 9:47pm
Anyone know where Isabeau Courdurier landed? How about Bruce Klein? I know he is still riding and advertising Commencal bikes but I never saw a team...
Anyone know where Isabeau Courdurier landed?

How about Bruce Klein? I know he is still riding and advertising Commencal bikes but I never saw a team announcement.
Believe Bruce is still Commencal but on a new or updated Commencal USA program
LLLLL
2/1/2020 1:22am
ardor wrote:
One Ghost wrote:
If I’m not mistaken she said they’d only hire one that fit them and no one currently does. Maybe marine caribou in a few years. She’s...
If I’m not mistaken she said they’d only hire one that fit them and no one currently does. Maybe marine caribou in a few years. She’s got that syndicate swagger and seems to be getting close in terms of results
Yep, and most likely Nina didn’t like the deal they offered.
crooksy
2/1/2020 3:31am
Jacquers wrote:
Double Aussie, yeah!
Double? Its Triple, Brosnan, Moir and A'hearn.
Jacquers
2/1/2020 4:24am
Jacquers wrote:
Double Aussie, yeah!
crooksy wrote:
Double? Its Triple, Brosnan, Moir and A'hearn.
Missed that...

Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Post a reply to: 2020 Mountain Bike Team Rumors

The Latest