2019 Elite Racer Social Media Stalkings

Create New Tag

4/16/2019 1:13 AM

Said this would happen after round 2. It’s an absolute no brainier. If your racing you need to be on 29.

|

4/16/2019 7:48 AM

sam with both bikes

View this post on Instagram

Head to head @nukeproofbikes #mega27.5 #mega29 which would you choose?

A post shared by S A M • H I L L (@samhill13) on


|

4/18/2019 6:51 AM

3 of the most entertaining and/or ludicrous insta clips from the last few hours. dang phil and brendog?!

any bike phil rides hates its life.

View this post on Instagram

Got to Maribor and had an outrageous session with @sleeper.co ⚡️⚡️⚡️ @cubeglobalsquad #cubestereohybrid160

A post shared by PHIL ATWILL (@phil_atwill) on




brendog blasting



wyn comedy

|

4/18/2019 7:24 AM

good lord Phil on that ebike.

Wonder if he has to carry one of those tubeless seat/pressure bottles to reattach the bead on his rear wheel 6 times a ride?

|

4/18/2019 8:10 AM

@spomer, regarding Phil:

It's pretty much earned, as those Cube bikes are ugly AF since a while now and they deserve the punishment! I guess we all hope to see more of that! :D

|

4/18/2019 8:19 AM

Maxipedia wrote:

@spomer, regarding Phil:

It's pretty much earned, as those Cube bikes are ugly AF since a while now and they deserve the punishment! I guess we all hope to see more of that! :D

HAHAHA

|

4/18/2019 9:21 AM

|

4/18/2019 9:52 AM

|

4/18/2019 10:06 AM

GA902 wrote:

Bike edits need more music like this

WORD!

In other news that nobody cares about, I have custom Pentagram Eagle decals and Hanneman stickers for my M9... (whistling emoji)

|

4/18/2019 10:28 AM

Maxipedia wrote:

WORD!

In other news that nobody cares about, I have custom Pentagram Eagle decals and Hanneman stickers for my M9... (whistling emoji)

lol at the cole edit! so good!

maxipedia, no pics, no care. COME ON show those things

|

4/18/2019 2:41 PM

sspomer wrote:

lol at the cole edit! so good!

maxipedia, no pics, no care. COME ON show those things

I need to put them on the bike first, then take some decent photos, then upload them to the bikecheck section, then hope someone appreciates. I can't do it overnight, but it'll be worth the wait, I promise! :D Sorry, for going off-topic, I'm shutting up!

|

4/18/2019 5:34 PM

GA902 wrote:

Bike edits need more music like this

Maxipedia wrote:

WORD!

In other news that nobody cares about, I have custom Pentagram Eagle decals and Hanneman stickers for my M9... (whistling emoji)

sspomer wrote:

lol at the cole edit! so good!

maxipedia, no pics, no care. COME ON show those things

Yeah, I told him he should make 100 more. The idea is gold!!

|

4/23/2019 9:51 AM




Trek-Fasthouse - new team taking on North American Enduro scene

Cole Picchiottino
Shane Leslie
Travis Claypool

Very Cool!
|

4/24/2019 10:15 AM

redacted

|

4/24/2019 1:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/24/2019 1:23 PM

@brendog1 using all the instagram tricks in a single post - Showing new bike, tagging #monsterenergygirls and #gameofthrones all while asking users to guess wheel size is sure to get him over that 250,000 follower hump. #solid #kardashians #businessdecision #250kfollowers


|

4/24/2019 3:30 PM

sspomer wrote:

@brendog1 using all the instagram tricks in a single post - Showing new bike, tagging #monsterenergygirls and #gameofthrones all while asking users to guess wheel size is sure to get him over that 250,000 follower hump. #solid #kardashians #businessdecision #250kfollowers


definitely that new 69" standard

|

I try to do less thinking and more sending.

4/30/2019 2:36 AM

Sam seems serious about the 29er, raced it at a local race in Australia.


|

5/3/2019 9:39 AM

Martin Maes has landed himself a fancy new helmet paintjob...and the sponsorship that goes with it!

View this post on Instagram

A huge achievement and some wings for the rest of my career. ?@redbull @redbullbe

A post shared by Martin Maes. GT Bicycles. (@martin_maes5) on

|