2016 World Cup Fantasy Vital MTB Mini-League

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2016 12:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2016 1:49 AM

It's almost time to go racing again! And even better news, after a brief hiatus for the 2015 season, Dirt's rad Fantasy League is back for 2016! As a team manager, pick your riders wisely and watch them score points in each round. Make sure you stay on top of your transfers as the season goes on - but be smart, you can only replace 2 riders for each World Cup round. And if you thought picking the winning team was going to be easy, don't forget you'll be on a budget, so choose with care...

What are we playing for? The winner takes home a Trek Carbon Trail Bike worth over £3,000, so get on it! Registering is easy.

But don't stop there! As has been the tradition, we've also set up a mini-league where you can match wits with fellow Vital MTBers. Without wanting to blow our own trumpet, we've also done pretty well in the League of Leagues historically, so let's make sure 2016 is no different. Once you've set up your team, click "Join a League", and enter the following details:

League Name: Vital MTB
Password: yeaboii

OK then, BRING ON THE RACING!
|

3/18/2016 3:19 PM

Team submitted, let's get this show on the road! Are teams secret or can we talk about our choices?

|

3/18/2016 3:34 PM

AGR97 wrote:

Team submitted, let's get this show on the road! Are teams secret or can we talk about our choices?

The more talk the better!

|

3/18/2016 3:50 PM

i call dibs on sam hill

|

3/18/2016 6:58 PM

It's weird that Sam Hill is worth only 150K. It's Sam F-ing Hill!
Oh, and Mick at 100K? Didn't he finish 9th at worlds? He's worth the same as Charly Di Pasquale, who most of you have probably never heard of, if not for the videos of his massive crashes in MSA.

|

3/18/2016 8:36 PM

too fuching late! I WILL OWN YOU ALL!!!

|

3/18/2016 8:44 PM

well...I went hill, bryceland, hannah, mulally and atherton (the lady)

|

3/19/2016 12:01 AM

I like underdogs so I went with Mick Hannah, Matt Walker, Loris Vergier, Emilie Siegenthaler, and... Gwin?

|

3/19/2016 12:13 AM

Wyn Masters because he's moved fo a big team and the pressure is on
Sam Hill because flat pedals and he was cheap
Phil Atwill because I know him and he's loose and fast
Joe Connell because I met him at Roost Malaga and he's gonna kill it aswell
Rachel Atherton because Rachel Atherton

|

3/19/2016 9:12 AM

Brosnan, Fearon and Hill. The Good the Bad and the Quick. Try and keep up.

|

3/19/2016 1:51 PM

brad.mcdonnell.31 wrote:

Was possible create a team with 3 athletes only?

|

"Fast and Loose"

3/19/2016 3:27 PM

brad.mcdonnell.31 wrote:

Straya.

|

3/31/2016 4:57 PM

Time is running out. If you haven't made your team and joined the mini-league yet, get on it!

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

4/9/2016 7:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/9/2016 7:19 AM

@bturman Just joined the league. Hope you are still accepting requests

|

Its not how fast you ride,....Its how you ride fast

4/12/2016 5:52 PM

Application sent! What a fun idea. :D

Going for the all-arounders: Stevie, Hill, Thirion, Neko (might swap out for Pekoll), and Tracey Hannah. Braaaahpp!!!

|

Loud hubs save lives.

4/13/2016 6:51 AM

i don't know why but my team didn't get any point's, and i have rachel, so why no points?

|

4/13/2016 9:02 AM

tmano2 wrote:

i don't know why but my team didn't get any point's, and i have rachel, so why no points?

It looks like it's taking them a lot of time to update all the points. Maybe because it's the first race. Give a couple of days to see if it sorts itself out.

|

4/13/2016 10:30 AM

I don;t see overall world list but i think the guy from our mini Vital League who leads at the moment its also first in the world list :D Stoked for him and will be more stoked when i catch him :D I'm second and 19th in the overall

|

4/20/2016 10:13 AM

Top 15 in the Vital Mini-League after Lourdes:

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

6/1/2016 1:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/1/2016 2:05 AM

Well then, we're 2 rounds in - how is your team doing? We have almost 300 members in the Vital Mini League, here is the current top ten:

Dirt Fantasy Vital MTB Mini League

And making Vital proud, 4 of you are in the overall top-20:

Dirt Fantasy Top 20

With injuries and riders coming into form, have you figured out your changes for Fort William? You have two days to get it right!

Dirt DH Fantasy League

|

6/1/2016 2:56 AM

I'm proud to lead Vital League! But it's real shame that I can't log in to my account due to internal error. So I can't make any changes for next round .. but anyways .. it's nice to keep Steve in my team for his last/memory round.

|

6/1/2016 3:00 AM

afroush wrote:

I'm proud to lead Vital League! But it's real shame that I can't log in to my account due to internal error. So I can't make any changes for next round .. but anyways .. it's nice to keep Steve in my team for his last/memory round.

First of all, well done! Second, that's strange...it's working fine for me. Have you tried clearing out cookies and connecting again? Or try another web browser perhaps.

|

6/1/2016 3:44 AM

afroush wrote:

iceman2058 wrote:

First of all, well done! Second, that's strange...it's working fine for me. Have you tried clearing out cookies and connecting again? Or try another web browser perhaps.

Tried to change browser, clean cookies, change computer/mobilephone. Still the same err message.

|

6/1/2016 4:24 AM

afroush wrote:

iceman2058 wrote:

afroush wrote:

Tried to change browser, clean cookies, change computer/mobilephone. Still the same err message.

They have a HELP button on the fantasy site, write them a message to get it sorted.

|

6/1/2016 11:27 AM

I got the same but things sorted out about few days ago. Use as Iceman said - "help button"

|

6/1/2016 12:48 PM

Did this more than a mont ago, and a few times since that .. only answer is "we are working on that". It's great game .. we are competing with friends in our league, but now it lost it's magic because of that ..

|

6/9/2016 6:35 AM

iceman2058 wrote:

It's almost time to go racing again! And even better news, after a brief hiatus for the 2015 season, Dirt's rad Fantasy League is back for 2016! As a team manager, pick your riders wisely and watch them score points in each round. Make sure you stay on top of your transfers as the season goes on - but be smart, you can only replace 2 riders for each World Cup round. And if you thought picking the winning team was going to be easy, don't forget you'll be on a budget, so choose with care...

What are we playing for? The winner takes home a Trek Carbon Trail Bike worth over £3,000, so get on it! Registering is easy.

But don't stop there! As has been the tradition, we've also set up a mini-league where you can match wits with fellow Vital MTBers. Without wanting to blow our own trumpet, we've also done pretty well in the League of Leagues historically, so let's make sure 2016 is no different. Once you've set up your team, click "Join a League", and enter the following details:

League Name: Vital MTB
Password: yeaboii

OK then, BRING ON THE RACING!

K (that'd be yours truly) is on the hunt for that Trek trail slayer. Spending my weeks making Karma-Bank deposits (thus, the lack of smack talk). Good luck all...

|

7/20/2016 2:21 PM

Is fantasy league still working? Sth is wrong with the overall results...

|