Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2011 Trek Fuel EX8 WSD 15.5"

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2013 12:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/10/2013 4:13 PM

15.5" 2011 Trek Fuel EX8 WSD, great shape, always babied.

Upgraded to Bontrager Rhythm Elite wheelset, Elixir R brakes, Bontrager RXL handlebar, Continental Mountain King/X-King tires with 90%+ tread setup tubeless with the excellent Bontrager system. 28.0 pounds ready to ride with pedals (Crank Brothers Candy).

Good, clean used bike, one ding on non-drive side chainstay (detail picture below), nothing atypical of a couple year old bike that has seen some use on trail. Fork and rear shock have approximately 7 hours on them since their last seal kit & rebuild, also new bearings in the shock linkage/pivots with two rides since.

$1800 and will ship for $50 in the continental US, Paypal or Cashiers Check only. Reply or send me a message if interested or if you have any questions.

I will include a shock pump and a new set of cleats for the pedals with the bike.

Here is the original spec page for the bike: http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/2011/archive/trek/fuelex8wsd/#

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

8/13/2014 12:14 PM

Hello Aly, do you still have this fuel wsd trek for sale? I am in California looking for a frame just like that.
Please let me know.
Best
Jonatha

|