Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2011 Custom Medium Kona Operator

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2012 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:21 AM

2011 Custom MEDIUM Kona Operator $3,500

Frame was ball blasted and then powder coated Matte Black.

2012 Fox 40 RC2
2012 Fox RC4 with Titanium 350lbs spring.
Both tyres are 2ply 2.5 Maxxis Minions with the front being Super Tacky and the rear being 62a.
Front wheel is a Mavic 721 on a Hope Pro 2 hub. There is a decent sized dent in the rim but i've been assured 2 times that it's not at risk to the wheels structure.
Rear wheel is a BRAND new Mavic 823 on a Hope Pro 2 hub with a Shimano Saint HG80 11-28 Cassette and a Shimano HG73 chain.
Front and Rear M810 Saint Disc Brakes with Shimano XT discs.
Rear Derailleur is a Saint M810 9sp.
Shifter is a RH Saint M810 9sp.
Handlebar is a Renthal Fatbar 38mm rise cut down to 735mm with a Sunline direct mount stem.
Brand new ODI Rogue grips.
Pedals are flat Nukeproof Neutron's.
Cranks are Gravity GAP's.
Seatpost is a Kona DH with a Nukeproof Plasma saddle.
Chain guide is an E*Thirteen SRS.

I think i've covered all the parts but feel free to ask if i've forgotten something!

There are cosmetic scratches and rubbing on the frame but that's a given with any downhill bike. All of the components do their job and any of the wear and tear is purely cosmetic. I've had the bike since the end of January this year and in all seriousness there is nothing wrong with the bike. Selling it to save for Winter and to build up a new bike when I get back to Aus next year. This bike has been looked after, serviced and treated as it should be for the time and money i've put into it. I'll also be getting the bike fully serviced before I send it to you to make sure she's all good. The only thing that will need to be replaced would be the rear bearings but they're doing their job great atm.

Bike is currently with me in Whistler, BC and will come with a Route7 bike bag. The price is inclusive of all of the shipping costs to get it to where you are.

Feel free to ask any questions.Photo

|

9/16/2012 6:15 PM

Price changed down to $3,250 and the rear bearings are all fine.

|

9/29/2012 3:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/30/2012 7:39 PM

Price dropped to $2,750. Forks serviced! Make me an offer, want to get rid of this ASAP!

|