Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Street Edit of Carlo

Related:
Create New Tag

1/14/2010 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:18 AM

Carlo is 17 years old and is riding for the DLC-Team here in Germany, check out his Winter-Edit




|

1/15/2010 5:01 PM

Nice vid. I kind of expected a bit better riding. I really like the tuck no hander drops though. And nice editing.

How did you do the effect at 1:39? What programs are you editing with?

|

1/17/2010 2:23 AM

401 wrote:

Nice vid. I kind of expected a bit better riding. I really like the tuck no hander drops though. And nice editing.

How did ...more

he can ride better then shown in this video, but the weather was so bad in these days so he told to finish the edit. Next video will be better.
I'm working with Sony Vegas Pro 9 and the effect is done by masking the guy and put the other clips behind so that you have this transiton effect. And the other effect is with the orange gradient is done in Magic Bullet Looks.

|

1/17/2010 4:31 AM

I know the film burn effect. I also use it. And I know quite a bit about masking in Vegas, but I have never tried this.

Did you mask frame by frame?

|

1/18/2010 9:26 AM

401 wrote:

I know the film burn effect. I also use it. And I know quite a bit about masking in Vegas, but I have never tried this.

Did ...more

yes, i masked it frame by frame. It's a very long and boring job, but in the end you have this very fancy looking effect and that's a good result.

|

1/18/2010 9:48 AM

Okay, just wanted to know that. I thought you were doing it in some other way that I didn't know about. Keep up the good work.

|

1/19/2010 2:57 AM

401 wrote:

Okay, just wanted to know that. I thought you were doing it in some other way that I didn't know about. Keep up the good work. ...more

thx man

|