Accessibility Widget: On | Off
Related:
Create New Tag
sideshow sideshow
8/6/2011 6:47 PM

After seeing Gary's self-portrait in the slideshow this evening, it got me thinking: All the photographers (as far as I can think) have many variations of facial hair, as do many of the riders...so, like the Vital Whip comp and various other under-the-radar dealings, I propose an initiative be taken to do a Beard-Off. Perhaps not this year, as it is a tad bit late, but next year? World Champs? Except, World Champ of Facial Hair? Spomer? Eh? Eh?

Otherwise, I just want to say props to Gary for having the most awesome of beards.

flipper flipper
8/8/2011 3:55 AM

cheers sideshow
i'm not sure why this beard happened ... i tried to do one last year from the first race to the last but it drove me to distraction.
but this one has now stuck ... so i'm growing it from Pietermaritzburg to Champery as some kind of personal challenge.

but yeah, next time we should have a beard off comp! or beard-on as the case may be!
cheers
g

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry