Please critique my shots

Edited Date/Time 8/4/2014 4:43pm
Hey guys, I got to shoot two events this year at Highland MTB park in New Hampshire. Luckily there is no shortage of talent to shoot there. Let me know what you guys think and how I can improve. My equipment is a Canon 5D Mark III with a 24mm f1/4 L, 24-70mm f2.8L or a 70-200mm f2.8L lens. I think all of these shots are with the 24 prime and 24-70 lenses.

Here is the Grand Prix from a few months back:
Grand Prix

And here is a DJ comp I shot:
Brodown Shodown

Looking forward to what you guys have to say!
|
VLNT
10/31/2012 11:53pm
My only critique is that some of the shot's are blurry, not sure if thats because there low-res when uploaded to the internet or what but I mean its bound to happen when your shooting action shots. Other than that I like the lighting and the framing. Good work Wink
11/4/2012 9:59pm
they are some great photos only thing I could suggest is that they pretty much are all close shots so maybe get some from further away, this is more for dj photos it just shows the size of the jumps and it can make allot of tricks look better. but saying that your shots are spectacular.
11/6/2012 5:17am Edited Date/Time 4/21/2016 10:22am
Thanks for the input! The only reason I put up the blurry shots is usually because it was the only shot I got of that person and I wanted them to have a shot of themselves they can use on facebook.

That was my first time shooting DJing and I'll definitely get more from further back

Check out some of my shots from the Claymore Challenge at Highland
and the Battle of Hellion.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for those as well. Thanks again!

Post a reply to: Please critique my shots

The Latest