Road Trippin'

Big Bird
Edited Date/Time 7/8/2015 1:32pm
You won't be hearing much from me in the coming month, which may come as a relief to some, as I'm heading off on a month long road trip to Alaska and back. We're actually taking a ferry for the last bit to see the coast and avoid the bad roads for the last bit. Then around through Banff and home to the states. My travel partner isn't a rider and the car is tiny, so it's going to be heart breaking to drive straight through Whistler with out riding. I've thought of going to the park and finding a stranger of my ridiculous size and offering him $50 for one run down the mountain with his bike helmet and pass. We'll see. If nothing else, I'm going to see that lake that everyone has so much fun in.
|
bturman
7/8/2015 12:14pm
Big Bird wrote:
You won't be hearing much from me in the coming month, which may come as a relief to some, as I'm heading off on a month...
You won't be hearing much from me in the coming month, which may come as a relief to some, as I'm heading off on a month long road trip to Alaska and back. We're actually taking a ferry for the last bit to see the coast and avoid the bad roads for the last bit. Then around through Banff and home to the states. My travel partner isn't a rider and the car is tiny, so it's going to be heart breaking to drive straight through Whistler with out riding. I've thought of going to the park and finding a stranger of my ridiculous size and offering him $50 for one run down the mountain with his bike helmet and pass. We'll see. If nothing else, I'm going to see that lake that everyone has so much fun in.
Have fun buddy! I'm sure you'll have a blast. You may be able to find a XL rental at one of the many Whistler shops. It'd be worth your efforts. Lost Lake is a good time as well.
Big Bird
7/8/2015 1:32pm
Sadly there's no time for riding. We've driven by by Black Rock, through Bellingham, Squamish, Whistler (Very smokey.), Pemberton and Kamloops. I cried on the inside as we past each one. Today It's on towards the coast at Prince Rupert before we head East to the Canadian Rockies. FURTHER!...

Post a reply to: Road Trippin'

The Latest