Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Yeti. . . the unplanned visit

Related:
Create New Tag

4/4/2011 1:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2011 1:30 PM

The Yeti race trailer decided to make a pit stop in SLC. Not totally planned, their truck made the decision for them. Well, lucky for us, they decided to hang out at the shop while they got it sorted out, and we got to check out Jared Graves' 2011 DH bike.

Fresh out of the race trailer, not even dust on the tires yet. . .

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Of course kitted with Fox Suspension, and Saint bits. . .

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Team Issue paint and graphics. . .

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Factory Series sticker on the RC4, and the 40

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Shock engraved with "Yeti 11". . .

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Nice finishing touches. . .

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Weight without pedals is 41 lbs 14 oz. I'm sure before the first WC round there will be some additional changes, ti spring etc.

For some reason they were not stoked with our idea to head up and ride this guy in the snow and mud here right now. So no ride report. ermm

Gotta have this frame? We have one left in a large - buy it up! Yeti 303 WC 25th Anniversary Edition

|

Job - Go-Ride.com
Bike - SuperCo Charger

4/4/2011 1:33 PM

soooooooo niceeeeeee. The things i would do to ride that... im surprised by the weight though, it does seem a little heavy. Im pretty sure i saw some pics of Greg Minnaar's 2011 v10c and it was weighed in at 35 pounds.

|

4/4/2011 1:34 PM

Holy shit that is one of the sexiest bikes I've ever seen. Graves deserves it!!

|

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe. There are ways dude, you don't want to know about it. Hell, I could get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nailpolish."

4/4/2011 1:34 PM

now that is a sick whip!

|

4/4/2011 2:16 PM

He gonna race this or his 4X bike again at Sea Otter? Hmmm

|

4/4/2011 3:50 PM

love to kickback yeti dude on the chain stays

|

4/4/2011 5:28 PM

so fresh & so clean/clean. does it have a date to prom yet?

|

4/4/2011 6:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/4/2011 6:22 PM

The weight must be a typo. I read on ridemonkey that you can't win a race on a bike that weighs more than 40 pounds. Also, yeah, that bike is sick.

|

4/4/2011 6:46 PM

TEAMROBOT wrote:

The weight must be a typo. I read on ridemonkey that you can't win a race on a bike that weighs more than 40 pounds. Also, ...more

More like "TURDROBOT" and you are right. It is impossible to win a race on a bike that is over 39.46 pounds. FACT

|

4/7/2011 5:11 AM

Best bike ever!!

Rides awesome too smile

|