Introducing.... Evil: "Undead Nightmare"

ballaholyk84
Edited Date/Time 8/18/2014 12:55pm
Whats going on everyone?

So I have been hard at work on my new build for this next season and I am finally finished!

Its been a long process and every detail was thought out to be perfect for what I was looking for ultimately. The rig weighs in at 36lbs with a little room to drop even more but I am content with its build and dont really want to go lower for a DH rig.

Big ups to my boy Dan Swan (Owner/Operator of Splat-Designs.com) for making my ideas and thoughts a reality with an Airbrush. Yes, this entire frame is completely Airbrushed.

Please check out my Bike Check for sull specs on the build.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and bike as much as I do.

I know present to you my 1 of 1 custom DH Bike I have dubbed
Evil: Undead Nightmare

|
DVOTECH1
11/29/2012 9:43am
Dude that is pretty freakin nasty! The artist has some mad skills with his gun. I want to send him my turntable bodies to have him bust out some crazy zombie stuff like this on my decks.
ballaholyk84
11/29/2012 9:46am
DVOTECH1 wrote:
Dude that is pretty freakin nasty! The artist has some mad skills with his gun. I want to send him my turntable bodies to have him...
Dude that is pretty freakin nasty! The artist has some mad skills with his gun. I want to send him my turntable bodies to have him bust out some crazy zombie stuff like this on my decks.
Haha thanks man. Yeah my good friend Dan Swan of www.Splat-Designs.com is the man! He made my visions become reality. He will definitely hook your tables up! Get in touch with him.

Post a reply to: Introducing.... Evil: "Undead Nightmare"

The Latest