Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Introducing.... Evil: "Undead Nightmare"

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2012 5:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/21/2016 10:22 AM

Whats going on everyone?

So I have been hard at work on my new build for this next season and I am finally finished!

Its been a long process and every detail was thought out to be perfect for what I was looking for ultimately. The rig weighs in at 36lbs with a little room to drop even more but I am content with its build and dont really want to go lower for a DH rig.

Big ups to my boy Dan Swan (Owner/Operator of Splat-Designs.com) for making my ideas and thoughts a reality with an Airbrush. Yes, this entire frame is completely Airbrushed.

Please check out my Bike Check for sull specs on the build.

I hope you enjoy the pictures and bike as much as I do.

I know present to you my 1 of 1 custom DH Bike I have dubbed
Evil: Undead Nightmare
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/29/2012 9:43 AM

Dude that is pretty freakin nasty! The artist has some mad skills with his gun. I want to send him my turntable bodies to have him bust out some crazy zombie stuff like this on my decks.

|

11/29/2012 9:46 AM

DVOTECH1 wrote:

Dude that is pretty freakin nasty! The artist has some mad skills with his gun. I want to send him my turntable bodies to have ...more

Haha thanks man. Yeah my good friend Dan Swan of www.Splat-Designs.com is the man! He made my visions become reality. He will definitely hook your tables up! Get in touch with him.

|