Accessibility Widget: On | Off
Related:
Create New Tag
astrizzle astrizzle
11/23/2012 8:32 PM

So i'm torn between these two frames for my 2-in-1 bike idea. Overall I'm planning on having a frame that could work for all-mtn AND freeride/DH duty by switching out some parts to add to the performance for each aspect. I'm planning on having different suspension parts and tires for each application with everything else pretty much staying the same (ex; brakes, drivetrain, cockpit, wheels, etc). Whats cool about the Giant faith is that I could run a dual crown fork with it (unlike the specialized) but it might be too much bike for all mtn applications even with air suspension and skinnier tires annnd I'm not even sure if I can get one since they don't even make them anymore!! The specialized on the other hand will be lighter and more all-mtn oriented but they are a good deal more expensive, they can't take a dual crown fork for DH and I'm not even sure I could get a frame version of the Enduro evo. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated guys!

astrizzle astrizzle
11/26/2012 8:25 AM

Anyone??

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry