Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Discovery Channel - Action Sports 3D

Related:
Create New Tag

9/6/2010 6:01 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/4/2011 5:12 PM

I’m from a company called Electric Sky Productions. We produce factual programming for the Discovery Channel, National Geographic and Voom, as well as British channels like Channel 4, Five and Sky.

I am currently working on a 10 x 60 min series for the Discovery Channel which is called ‘Action Sports in 3D’ (working title). This will form part of the Discovery’s exciting new launch of their 3D channel. The series will be some of the very first content on the channel.

We are looking for locations and riders in Northern California which we could film mountain biking we would need to have control over the location, repartition of jumps and trick spots would be a must as working with 3D camera equipment will be very experimental in outdoor locations. Also we are looking for great scenery to add too the film as well.

We are also keen to find some of the key contacts, organisations and possible sponsorship opportunities.

This would be a great opportunity for publicity on an international scale for those involved.

If any one can help my e-mail is ben.risley@electricsky.com

Thanks

|

9/12/2010 12:19 AM

Contact Fox Racing Shox and SRAM and tell them what you need. They have pretty strong relationships with all their riders.

|

Ass Ass Ass

2/19/2011 9:14 AM

Hey Rizza4. I've got the perfect place for you, but the Discovery Channel boys beat me to it. They filmed out at the Freedom 40 trails a.k.a Eric's house in Aptos with the McCall brothers and other locals. I've been digging and riding there for years, maybe a decade now? I couldn't be more proud.

|