Trek Fuel EX8 2021 £2500

Bretth51
Edited Date/Time 7/3/2021 9:44am
2021 Trek Fuel EX 8 GX - Colour/Rage Red to Dnister Black Fade

Brett- Bretth51@gmail.com
n.yorkshire, uk

Bought Brand new in from Big Bear Bikes in October 2020, size xl, suitable for 6ft riders and and upawards id say, the bike has been ridden but in very good condition throughout, HKT Frame protection applied before it was ridden, covered around 200 miles, usual light marks on the cranks and a small mark in the rear wheel, i think the front picked up a stone and sent it backwards, doesn't effect it at all.

150mm air shaft in the front so its 150 travel not 140, lower leg service at the same time, fresh foam rings and oils etc, uprated free hub bearings, front and rear wheel bearings very recently,

Brand new Se5 Front tyre 2.6 Brand new Rear tyre Xr4 2.4, brand new Bars and 35mm stem, brand new seat, Sram G2R Brakes 200mm front 180mm rear rotors, 12 Speed 52t Rear drivetrain, 30t chainring. muckynutz mud guards front and rear, the rear really helps protect the linkages.

Absolutely awesome trail bike, if you want anymore photos etc just drop me a message.

general overview from treks site below but you can find the full spec on their GB site.

After some further thought and a recommendation off a friend, i would be willing to post the item via a courier. how ever this would be at the buyers expense, guessing around 50-75 quid. I would do a detailed video prior to collection, pipe lag all the vulnerable areas and all should be good.

Fuel EX 8 is the ideal trail bike for riders who want a versatile full suspension ripper that makes soul-crushing climbs less painful, but can also huck rowdy trails. It hits the sweet spot of value and performance in our mountain bike line-up by combining high-end parts with a stout but light alloy frame.

A lightweight aluminium frame, FOX Rhythm 34 fork, and 130 mm of rear travel with an extra-efficient RE:aktiv damper. A SRAM GX Eagle 1x12 drive train with an extra-low 52-tooth climbing gear, plus a Bontrager Line dropper post.

|

Post a reply to: Trek Fuel EX8 2021 £2500

The Latest