Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Specialized Stumpjumper frame 2019

Related:
Create New Tag

6/17/2019 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/17/2019 1:31 PM

This is my Specialized Stumpy 29er Frame and Fox DPS shock that I am selling. There are some light paintwork scratches and light damage to the chain stay protector, but this frame is in very good condition. I have offset bushings in the shock, as well as the flip chip to make the bike ride better and even more tanky through bumps and stable through corners, I still have the regular shock bushings that I can supply if wanted. It has a Fox DPS performance rear shock which has been cleaned on the stanchion weekly and is in very good condition and Specialized's Rx trail tune that performed very well with this bike, it is extremely poppy and playful, and I have fitted it with a yellow volume spacer (second largest) to make the suspension nice and progressive, so it performs well on big hits as well as being nice and active on small bumps. This is honestly the most fun bike I have ever owned. This frame has a threaded BB shell and integrated headset. Please feel free to message me with any questions or sensible offers.

I am based in South East England in Guildford but am willing to ship.

Pinkbike ad with photos

|