Santa Cruz Blur TRC - Last of the great 26" bikes

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2017 3:03 PM

Very well cared for Santa Cruz Blur TRc Carbon size large with all the nicest parts. This bike is very fast both uphill and downhill. Geometry can be found here: http://www.santacruzbicycles.com/en-US/archives/frame/167

Built new from frame in July 2014 and upgraded several times since. Build highlights include: SRAM XX1, RockShox Pike (reduced to 130mm travel), Rock Shox Reverb, Deity Blacklabel bar, 50mm stem, SRAM Roam 60 Carbon Rims.

It received a suspension overhaul in February 2016 and a brand new cassette, chain and chainring in October 2016. I find myself on my longer travel bike more, so this should go to a great home. Don't need to sell it, but don't need to keep it either. I'd recommend replacing the saddle due to a tear on the side of the cover, but the bike has no significant damage beyond this. There are some small rock chips in the paint, nothing into the carbon. I can take close up pictures if you're a serious buyer and are concerned.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about parts, build, maintenance. Needs nothing but your pedals, ready to rip tomorrow.

Thanks for looking!

$2500 USD including domestic shipping or best offer.

|