Accessibility Widget: On | Off

SC Carbon Nomad Pike CCDB Air CS Perfect Cond. Medium

Related:
Create New Tag

4/22/2015 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/4/2015 8:57 AM

4000 OBO

For sale. Medium Nomad Carbon. Raw black carbon Frame was delivered to me in March 2014 (as a warranty replacement for a paint blemish on a Blur LT frame).
Frame was built up in Mid May, and ridden until a back injury sidelined me in August.. It is seriously in as new condition, with not a scratch, chip, or any sort of blem what soever.
Frame has brand new Collet Axles and all bearings.. Brand new VPP system

Rock Shox Pike RCT3 160mm Dual position Air with custom air tuning spacers (making it more supple in the top half of travel and ramps up nicely at the end from Maverick Suspension) Fresh Rebuild
DT Swiss XM1501 wheel set (10 rides) (weighs less than ENVE M60/30) Perfect true/round and tensioned
XTR Trail Brake set with 4 piston ZEE front caliper/ XTR Rear caliper
XTR titanium cassette with 40t ring installed
KS Titanium Dropper post, with carbon lever
Raceface CINCH Turbine Cranks and CINCH BB (Brand new, not pictured blue cranks).
PUSH'ed Fox CTD shock (fresh rebuild+DU bushings no rides since)
Maxxis Ardent Race rear tire and High Roller front (both set up Tubeless), Ill throw in a 3C Maxxis Ikon as well.
180/160mm icetech rotors, and ICE tech finned pads.

White Shimano Saint Brake lines (extra stiff and have longer gold banjo bolts to attach to the caliper, greatly help with heat dispersion)
Renthal 50mm Stem
Answer Taperlite SL 800mm wide bars
Peaty Grips
Cane Creek 40 headset

Bike weighs just over 25 w/out pedals

I put 3M protection all over the bottom side of the frame and the susceptible bottom link to protect the frame.. if you would like any close ups or high res photos please ask !

Professionally Packed and shipped to wherever you are.. Paypal accepted and if you don't know.. check out the 6 months with no payments or interest (no interest if paid in full within 6 months, I've been using this quite a bit lately).

Please email for any questions or more pics!
max.hoener@me.comPhoto

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

$$OBO

For sale. Medium Nomad Carbon. Raw black carbon Frame was delivered to me in March 2014 (as a warranty replacement for a paint blemish on a Blur LT frame).
Frame was built up in Mid May, and ridden until a back injury sidelined me in August.. It is seriously in as new condition, with not a scratch, chip, or any sort of blem what soever.
Frame has brand new Collet Axles and all bearings.. Brand new VPP system

Rock Shox Pike RCT3 160mm Dual position Air with custom air tuning spacers (making it more supple in the top half of travel and ramps up nicely at the end from Maverick Suspension) Fresh Rebuild
DT Swiss XM1501 wheel set (10 rides) (weighs less than ENVE M60/30) Perfect true/round and tensioned
XTR Trail Brake set with 4 piston ZEE front caliper/ XTR Rear caliper
XTR titanium cassette with 40t ring installed
KS Titanium Dropper post, with carbon lever
Raceface CINCH Turbine Cranks and CINCH BB (Brand new, not pictured blue cranks).
PUSH'ed Fox CTD shock (fresh rebuild+DU bushings no rides since)
Maxxis Ardent Race rear tire and High Roller front (both set up Tubeless), Ill throw in a 3C Maxxis Ikon as well.
180/160mm icetech rotors, and ICE tech finned pads.

White Shimano Saint Brake lines (extra stiff and have longer gold banjo bolts to attach to the caliper, greatly help with heat dispersion)
Renthal 50mm Stem
Answer Taperlite SL 800mm wide bars
Peaty Grips
Cane Creek 40 headset

Bike weighs just over 25 w/out pedals

I put 3M protection all over the bottom side of the frame and the susceptible bottom link to protect the frame.. if you would like any close ups or high res photos please ask !

Professionally Packed and shipped to wherever you are.. Paypal accepted and if you don't know.. check out the 6 months with no payments or interest (no interest if paid in full within 6 months, I've been using this quite a bit lately).

Please email for any questions or more pics!
max.hoener@me.comPhoto

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/23/2015 11:29 AM

Very Nice Ride.

|

4/23/2015 7:41 PM

Thanks Paul !

|