Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Royce Union RCF Carbon Mountain Bike Review [Step By Step Buying Guide Of 2020]

Related:
Create New Tag

10/8/2020 12:18 PM

OVERVIEW:

Beginning with the premium quality frame, you’ll be considerably impressed to find this sporty mountain bike which gives off flaunt-worthy looks with a sturdy yet lightweight carbon hardtail frame that has been designed with expertise to add might to the bike’s unchallengeable performance and last exceptionally long. To complement its durability, the frame is made from high quality material that is resistant to corrosion and unaffected by weather conditions.

The bike is available in three frame sizes, from 16.5 inches, to 17.5 inches and 19 inches, to give a choice to the riders, so that they can pick the one that suits them the best. The first two sizes are for riders ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall, while the largest is appropriate for all those exceeding the height of 6 feet.

Paired with a Suntour XCT suspension fork, RCF mountain bike provides you with substantial controls over varying mountain trails, from very rough to smooth, and helps maintain balance throughout the ride. Along with that, it features a full Shimano SLX drivetrain that offers 22 speeds with easy gearing and smooth shifting. It is fairly powerful and without exception, would make your ride fun!

The NECO alloy 3-piece crank allows for precise handling of the bike, while the dual hydraulic disc brakes enable effective and powerful stopping, by giving you the entire control. This factor is highly significant for maintaining stability all the time, and ensuring a safe ride, no matter what trail you choose.

Royce Union’s RCF Carbon mountain bike features 29” Kenda Small Block 8 tires that roll efficiently over all kinds of paths, as their large size supports a quick and smooth pace. They offer ample traction to make riding on every class of trails, not only possible, but stable and comfortable. Dual tread compound adds to its gripping power and offers fast and carefree center line acceleration.

A ride can never be enjoyable enough if it is not comfortable, therefore, to make it super comfy, the bike features a WTB Volt saddle, and WTB Trail II grips. The quick-release seat is accurately positioned too.

Some users have reported issues like problematic gears, but I assure you that’s the problem with the tuning. Any bike bought online, needs a considerable part of assembling and proper tuning. Similarly, this one works amazingly well when tuned in the correct manner. If you are clueless of how to do this, you may consult an expert or, look for some help in my article: Learn How to Tune Up a Mountain Bike

Royce Union is dedicated to crafting high-quality products for cyclists of all skill-levels, and are committed to maintaining the durability, so that their bikes are worth paying for.

Photo

Pros:

Good quality components.
Renowned brand
Powerful suspension
Sturdy frame

Cons:

Lack of tuning & assembling
Not very lightweight.

CHECK PRICE FOR BUYING: https://amzn.to/36Kgt5n
|

My name is Stella White and i live in New York, USA. I love to eat pizza, play music and ride mountain bikes. https://mountainbikelodge.com/