Intense 951 v2 Downhill frame

peguinpower
Edited Date/Time 8/21/2014 10:42am
Built in November of 2012, and ridden in the 2013 and the first half of the 2014 season, the frame has no dent or dings. There are the usual cosmetic swirls, no deep scratches, no gouges.

For sale is a used Intense 951 frame size small. This size fits 5'6" to 5'10". The reach is 16 inches.

The shock is a 2012 Vivid R2C that was rebuilt in January of 2014 for this season. This shock works best for the 951 as it does not ramp up to prevent bottom out like the Fox RC4. The 951 suspension ramps up progressively on its own. The R2C also has beginning and ending rebound, which is high and low speed rebound. Better to control bucking than the RC4 that only has one rebound circuit. Bottom out (high speed compression) is controlled with the bump stops (soft, med and hard), which is included. It's plush.

Included will be the Intense seatpost clamp, and a Thomson seatpost. No coil spring is included in this sale.

The pics of the frame are dusty as I did not wash it before I took the components off. It will be wash and polished before shipping or pick up.

All bearings were checked at the start of this season. Each one was confirmed to spin free and smoothly.

All grease ports are functional.

Asking $ 1199. I have a brand new spare derailleur hanger and an Intense head badge I can add to the deal.

Text 310-498too8for2 in Los Angeles

|

Post a reply to: Intense 951 v2 Downhill frame

The Latest