Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2014 Trek Session Park Medium Carbon frame

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2016 2:56 PM

Hi all,

Welcome to the listing for my beloved Trek Session Park! Simply the best frame I have ever owned! Selling only as I have got a new bike now.

This particular frame was the 1st one of those in Europe! This is the exact frame that is used by the Trek's C3 project riders such as Semenuk, McCaul, R-Dog etc.

Frame is in near immaculate condition. I have had it since January 2014 and always kept it in top condition. Considering the age of the frame, there are barely any scuffs on it! I have taken best pictures I could of what I have found.

The frame finish is raw carbon coated with a Pearlascent Clear Purple - looks black but in the right light gives off a purple hue.

Selling the frame only, no shock (photos of the full bike are for reference only) I do however have a separate listing for a brand new Rock Shox Vivid Air R2C which fits this frame!

Only serious offers please. I don't offer shipping outside UK but if you wish, you can arrange your own courier - I can give you the package dimensions.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/22/2017 5:15 AM

Frantic_Shishkebab wrote:

Hi all,

Welcome to the listing for my beloved Trek Session Park! Simply the best frame I have ever owned! Selling only as I ...more

Is it still for sale?

|