Accessibility Widget: On | Off

2013/14 Santa Cruz v10 Carbon. Medium. 29.15 LBS. $5200

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2014 10:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/9/2014 3:08 PM

2013 SC V10c Carbon. Size medium.
2013 Rockshox World Cup Boxxer.
2013 Cane Creek Double Barrel Air Shock.
2013 Easton Havoc UST Tubeless Wheelset.
Brand new Maxxis Minions front and rear 2.5s UST Tubeless, and I'll include a set of Schwalbe Fat Alberts UST Tubeless front and rear 2.4s (Plenty rubber left on these).
Deity lock-on grips.
Deity bar end caps.
Avid XO Trail 4 Piston Brakes (Just replaced brake pads and fresh bleed on both front and rear).
Sram XO 10 speed carbon rear shifter.
Enve DH carbon handlebars.
Funn Winter Camo saddle (not pictured), I'm keeping the WTB saddle).
Chris King headset.
Chris King bottom bracket.
Point One Racing direct mount stem.
Thomson Elite seatpost.
Thomson Elite seatpost clamp.
Raceface SixC Carbon Cranks with crank boot protectors.
Raceface Chainring.
cSixx Carbon Chainguide.
Nukeproof Mag/Ti Neutron Pedals.
KMC 10 speed chain.
SRAM RED 10 Speed road cassette.
SRAM 10 Speed XO rear der. type 2 with clutch.
I'm also keeping front and rear Marsh Guard mud guards, unless you REALLY want them and it's a deal breaker.

This bike was built brand new from the ground up at the beginning of last season. Including last season and this season, I have about 14 rides/days on it total. Bike looks, feels and rides like new.
No scratches on stanchions, but the lowers on the fork have some cable rub and minor scratches from trail debris. The carbon chain guide has some wear on it, but it is a "bash guard" after all. Still works flawless.
Some minor scratches on rear chainstays from trail debris, but nothing major.
Rear rim has small dent, but is not cracked. (See pics). Rim still holds air, no leaks whatsoever. Spokes are tight and recently trued.
Bike was always well maintained, lubed, cleaned, and serviced. Never neglected.

Only reason for selling is to move to the bigger wheel size, 650B. I have the new v10 on order for January.
With the schwalbe tires and no mud guards, bike weighs 29.15 lbs. Add about a half pound for heavier Maxxis tires. (Just over 30lbs.). Both tire sets included.
Serious offers only. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal costs. Paypal ONLY, unless local cash pick up.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|