Accessibility Widget: On | Off
Related:
Create New Tag
slipperywhenwet slipperywhenwet
11/28/2014 1:55 PM

Do you want to be as awesome as Danny Hart? Do you want to ride with as much style as Ian Killick? Do you want to conquer the most ridiculous terrain with steez like you've never seen? Then you want the GIant Glory 00. In fact, what you really want is THIS Giant Glory 00 frame, to bring together your ultimate DH rig!

This is a size Small Glory 00 frame. I bought the bike brand new in the winter of 2012 and rode it during the 2013 and 2014 seasons. It's been stripped down, cleaned, greased and rebuilt at the end of each season, and maintained meticulously throughout. Seriously, I even shower with it. I'm selling the frame with the Fox DHX RC4 that it came with. That's as good as Fox gets. Unlike some of the sellers on here, I'm not sticking in any crap parts. I'm giving you what I got; a race-ready frame with awesome components, ready to be built into a DH shredder.

The frame has some rub marks from the cables, and some scratches and chipped paint, as a frame that has been ridden should have. It does NOT have any dents or gouges that are trying to be passed off as "safe".

I absolutely love this bike, but got a deal on a new frame that I couldn't pass up. My luck becomes your luck though, so don't miss out!

Asking $1000. Can ship in Canada at buyer's cost.

Included in the sale:
Size Small Giant Glory 00 Frame
Fox DHX RC4
Giant FSA headset
Saint BB

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Post a Reply

Cool Wink Smile Tongue Laughing Shocked Sick Angry Blink Sad Unsure Kissing Woohoo Grinning Silly Pinch Sideways Whistling Evil Dizzy Blush Cheerful Huh Dry