Accessibility Widget: On | Off

buy a product

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2014 9:48 AM

hallo i'm a new member.
i don't find the buy button in "product" page.
how can I purchase a product?
tank you

|

5/23/2014 10:01 AM

Welcome, Sances!

The Product Guide is a place to review and compare items, see specs, and get more info. We do not sell products.

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.

5/25/2014 1:46 PM

could you tell me a website where I can buy this product?

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Knee-Shin-Pads,56/SixSixOne/Kyle-Strait-Knee-Pads,3570

thank you very much

|

5/25/2014 1:57 PM

sances wrote:

could you tell me a website where I can buy this product?

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Knee-Shin-Pads,56/SixSixOne/Kyle-Strait-Knee-Pads,3570

thank you very much

The Kyle Strait Knee Pads were discontinued a few years ago. They've been replaced by the Rage kneepads.

Here are some options for you: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/us/en/body-armour/knee-pads

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.

5/26/2014 2:38 AM

thank you very much

|

7/2/2014 9:30 PM

can someone help me to find this product?
http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Rims,47/Alex-Rims/EVO-2-3,13226

i think i want this rims to be installed on my bike, thanks

|

7/2/2014 9:48 PM

gazelle11 wrote:

can someone help me to find this product?
http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Rims,47/Alex-Rims/EVO-2-3,13226

i think i want this rims to be installed on my bike, thanks

The various Alex Rims importers are listed here: http://www.alexrims.com/distributor.asp?cat=1

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.

7/3/2014 8:55 PM

gazelle11 wrote:

can someone help me to find this product?
http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Rims,47/Alex-Rims/EVO-2-3,13226

i think i want this rims to be installed on my bike, thanks

bturman wrote:

The various Alex Rims importers are listed here: http://www.alexrims.com/distributor.asp?cat=1

thanks so much bro

|