How/Where do I start a product review

Related:
Create New Tag

1/22/2016 8:06 AM

I'd love to do a review of my Evil Insurgent but I cant seem to find the button to even start ( on the products page, look else where? ). I've browsed and search the site to see if someone else started a thread but could not find anything. If someone could point in the right direction that would be great.

|

1/22/2016 9:04 AM

We really appreciate you wanting to contribute a member review! In the coming days we'll add the bike to our Product Guide. Do you have a specific build kit from Evil, or are you hoping to review the frame?

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

1/22/2016 9:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2016 9:10 AM

I did a build from the ground up with XT 11 speed drive train I'd like to review as well. I will also be doing the review with the insurgent equipped with 160mm pike and lyrik on Phoenix trails. So to answer your question, yes the frame.

|

1/22/2016 2:26 PM

Nice! Here's a link to the frame listing in our Product Guide. Simply click the review tab below the frame photo and fire away.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/guide/Frames,7/Evil-Bikes/The-Insurgent,16916

|

8/27/2016 5:15 AM

What a nice great opportunity! I like the post.I wanna give special thanks to the author.

|

2/7/2017 2:18 PM

@bturman I've been riding the WTB Padloc grips for a few months and wanted to post a review. Any help?

|

Trouble Maker. Here to spit truth in the form of sarcasm.

2/7/2017 2:19 PM

bturman wrote:

We really appreciate you wanting to contribute a member review! In the coming days we'll add the bike to our Product Guide. Do you have a specific build kit from Evil, or are you hoping to review the frame?

I've been riding the WTB Padloc grips for a few months and wanted to post a review. Any help?

|

Trouble Maker. Here to spit truth in the form of sarcasm.

2/7/2017 4:52 PM

bturman wrote:

bizutch wrote:

I've been riding the WTB Padloc grips for a few months and wanted to post a review. Any help?

Got you covered! Pick your grip here, then click the "Review" tab.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/product/main?cat=Product&search=PadLoc&mid_category_id=

|