Accessibility Widget: On | Off

Flashing Bar Graph of Death

Related:
Create New Tag

10/3/2015 6:53 PM

Hey Powers that be,

Big Bird the Mod here. (I always considered myself more Punk than Mod.) I've made two attempts to reign in a members trolling of another, but when I try to PM the troll, I just get the "Wait for it." flashing bar graph and the PM never goes.

|

10/5/2015 4:50 PM

Hmmm, I just tried and was able to send you one (check your email). You're talking Private Messaging like the one shown below, right? Let us know your current browser version and operating system and we'll do some testing. Thanks!

Photo

|

10/5/2015 5:56 PM

Sent you one as well and it appeared to go though with no problems. Please PM me the troll's username and I'll check the mail logs for the message status. Thanks.

|

1/3/2016 7:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/3/2016 7:57 PM

I just tried again to try to convince General Lee to do a Forum Hot Seat and had the same issue. I've done it a few times, but lately it just doesn't work. Earlier today I tried to ask the current Forum spammer why he enjoyed being a dick and the little grey bat of death did the same thing. Twice. I just sat through an impossible dinner with my mother. As long as it was, the grey bar graph of death still spins. Am I just not allowed to converse with the other Vital animals? Am I in quarantine?

|