Apple widget.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2017 10:10 AM

I got the new apple widget when it was suggested on my phone. But when I press it, it takes me to Vice.com, not Vital.com. I like Vice and all, but not in my Vital. Strange.

|

1/30/2017 9:54 AM

Wild. I'm unsure what widget you're referring to as Vital doesn't have one. Sure it isn't a Vice thing? Can you post a screenshot?

Cheers bud! Thanks for the heads up.

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.

1/30/2017 7:24 PM

I don't really know how to do a screenshot. But I was looking at Vital on my phone and a little screen came up at the bottom saying Get the Vital Widget on your home screen! So I clicked on it and definitely got a Widget that says Vital MTB... under it, but which takes me to Vice instead. A dude also named Josh who is a good friend of Fred likes trikes applied at Art's Cyclery in SLO today. He's a cool cat and built a fine bike today. I look forward to having him as a coworker. He'll definitely improve the dick to cool cat ratio.

|

2/1/2017 9:36 AM

I'm 90% sure I've seen the same prompt to "add vital to your home screen..."

To take a screenshot (for iPhone), press both the home button (on the face of the phone) and the lock button (on the right side of the phone) at the same time.

Also, stoked you and Josh met. He's actually my roommate (until he moves...), the face of the From the Workbench articles, and the dude that pretty much hired me for my first job as a wrench almost 10 years ago. Good dude, good rider, and good mechanic.

|

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

2/1/2017 9:57 AM

BigB, I think a few wires got crossed in there somewhere.

Give this process a try with Vital: https://www.imobie.com/support/add-bookmark-to-iphone-home-screen.htm

|

Like bikes? Hit Vital up on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.